Something Special For Volunteers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2013 Morgan Cup is approaching quickly and one of the reasons that this event can happen is because of the volunteers that come and help out.

This year GG and myself wanted to do something special for those that are coming to Myrtle Beach to assist so we contacted the people at Pukka for a special staff hat showcasing the THP colors.

While its a small gesture for the work that goes into volunteering it is something we wanted to do for those that are making it all possible. These will not be available anywhere else, except for staff helping us at the event. Its going to be a great week everybody.

2ygy4ugy.jpg

yguse8et.jpg

3ehydy8a.jpg

Thats just AWESOME!

That is really cool. Very thoughtful gesture, GG & JB.

What an awesome gesture. I really like it

That is the coolest hat ever.

That's awesome!

amazing gesture!!

that is one awesome hat!

That's pretty cool right there.

Another classy move by Josh and Morgan. Wow

Very cool, wish I could have made it!

Yep, awesome!

And a very cool gesture.

What a great gesture! You guys are awesome!!

Fantastic looking hat! Great gesture JB and GG.

Awesome looking hat

That's great JB...nice touch.

Awesome gesture. Well done.

Dude- those are sweet!

That is awesome!!! Very nice gesture, JB and GG!!!

That is so awesome!! I'm so excited!! I know a certain someone is going to try and steal this from me.:alien: Hmm what to wear to match my hat for the weekend....time to go shopping I guess. Oh darn.:wink:

Thoughtful move, I'm sure the volunteers will love the heck out of em

Awesome gesture. Well done.

I think you should come.
You running a camera and doing shandy filled commentary might be priceless.

Not only a nice thank you but a great looking hat.

What an awesome looking hat! That is very sharp looking. As someone who is going to volunteer for the Morgan Cup I will feel honored to wear this hat around the event all weekend. And to have such a special and limited hat makes this gift all the more special. While not needed, I will be very appreciative of this, and I want to say Thank You in advance for allowing me to be a very small part of such a great event.

Very cool gesture for those helping out. Can't wait to see another great win for Team Hackers.

Back