What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titleist Glove.

This is no kidding what I saw when I showed up at my local Academy to get in on the Z-Star deal.
No photochopping.
IMAG0304_zps00b76b86.jpg

This is no kidding what I saw when I showed up at my local Academy to get in on the Z-Star deal.
No photochopping.
IMAG0304_zps00b76b86.jpg

Follow the rainbow to Z-Star deals.

Hit Sports Authority with the fam last night to get new shoes for the kids and the new school year. Stumbled upon last year's Q-Stars marked down to $17.95 and I had a coupon for 20% off my entire purchase, so a couple boxes fell into my cart. Pretty nice find, as they ended up being about $14/dozen.

5 dozen Z-Star XV's shipped from the Academy Sports website for $99.95.

A dozen e6 and a nike belt

just bought a new wall charger for my callaway upro mx gps. i must of left mine at a course or something because its nowhere to be found

Didn't want to make an actual WTB thread because I'm kind of feeling out offers instead of buying on the spot. Anyone want to part with a Daddy Long Legs? Not sure if I want one just yet but would like to get a general price estimate.

Cleveland 588 Altitude 4 and 5 hyron.

Nice pickup Ricky!

You know whats more awesome than those hyrons?

You're signature.

I actually just bought a Taylormade RBZ 10.5 Driver and 2 ATV Wedges 52/56*. I can't wait to get my hands on them when they arrive! :)

I need to buy a SS grip. I love how my Iomic looks on my putter but my hands have really been bad with my putter. Need to make a last minute grip change before this weekend.

I need to buy a SS grip. I love how my Iomic looks on my putter but my hands have really been bad with my putter. Need to make a last minute grip change before this weekend.

PGA SS FTW.

What size? I may have a 1.0 laying around.

I rolled the ultra slim yesterday for the first time and loved it

I've pondered doing the same thing, actually.

I tried to buy some Lethals but the Open promotion I got in the email didn't go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back