The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I love my THP family. You all kick so much ass. Thanks SO MUCH everyone, here's to hoping it doesn't get all dusty at the airport, I'm to big and bald for that after all.

This is why I love my THP family. You all kick so much ass. Thanks SO MUCH everyone, here's to hoping it doesn't get all dusty at the airport, I'm to big and bald for that after all.

11 years is a long time a little dust might be good for the soul

So excited for you James. Truly. This is going to be a great experience for you all

Good luck, James. Hope all goes well!

Wow James, that is huge! Have a great time and let it happen. Happy for you

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm 25 minutes from making the 2 hour trek to OKC to see my dad and 9 y/o little sister at the airport.

I haven't seen my dad in 11 years, my HS graduation, coincidentally that is when the Doc and I hadn't been dating for all that long. It actually ended VERY badly for us around that time and we didn't speak for over 8 years. Didn't think I'd get nervous, but I really am, in a good way.

My older sister and I are going to surprise them and meet them at the airport. Will quite literally be the first time my dad and all three of his kids will have been in the same room together (31/29/9....yeah....long story on that last one).

Def a HHJJ, def crazy, def nerve wracking.

Excited for you dude. Hope all goes well.

Sincerest wishes for a successful trip.

My HHJJ is the fact that it has rained here in Tallahassee for what seems to be a month straight... And today I received this.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374421281997.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374421281997.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
Happy for you Jamesman!

I am about to go Play Stone Canyon. It is a Greg Norman Course in Kansas City.

SO freaking pumped

homeSlider.jpg

I am about to go Play Stone Canyon. It is a Greg Norman Course in Kansas City.

SO freaking pumped

homeSlider.jpg

Damn dude, knew I should have made a road trip this weekend, lol. Nice course, have fun!

Jman, I hope it all goes well and you have a good time catching up with all of your family

For me, spent most of the day out on the motorbike, racked up a couple hundred miles with friends and had a thoroughly good time, but even that would be topped by winning the Open bag competition if my name was picked out in the draw

Some of life's simple pleasures. When you can't do them for a while then are able to again, they become a true HHJJ.

Just arrived in Orlando to spend a couple of days with my nephew, great nephew, sister and brother in law. I love being with family.

Have fun DD.

The course closest to my house (5 minutes drive) finally started offering membership options and the price/minimum commitment is amazing. For the price I spend on golf a month right now I will get unlimited practice balls as well as unlimited golf after 3PM (I normally play after 2pm anyways)

For the first time ever I am going to be able to play daily. I am so excited right now. This summer has been amazing.

The course closest to my house (5 minutes drive) finally started offering membership options and the price/minimum commitment is amazing. For the price I spend on golf a month right now I will get unlimited practice balls as well as unlimited golf after 3PM (I normally play after 2pm anyways)

For the first time ever I am going to be able to play daily. I am so excited right now. This summer has been amazing.

Nice dude. Loved having unlimited balls and a good practice area last year.

I got a call from Google Fiber today.

My install begin at 2 PM on Tuesday! Should take about three hours.

What a day.

Pretty happy about winning a complete set of Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound grips in Red and White on Twitter during the Open Championship contest.

Post #29,001

IT'S MORGAN CUP WEEK!

Pretty happy about winning a complete set of Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound grips in Red and White on Twitter during the Open Championship contest.

Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back