2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's real now, huh guys and gals? Can't wait to see the excitement build through the week.

I think I need to give my Captain a geography lesson.

I'm not on the way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Got my clubs! Huuuuge thanks to Cookie for picking them up, they arrived on the same plane as dhjkelly & Regina! I feel like home!

Got my clubs! Huuuuge thanks to Cookie for picking them up, they arrived on the same plane as dhjkelly & Regina! I feel like home!

I am so happy man. I think we were all getting a little nervous for you. Go get em buddy! #TeamAlbatross

Want me to swing by?

I mean, it will only add 18 hours on to your trip.

Packed and ready to hit the road
ada5e6eh.jpg

I mean, it will only add 18 hours on to your trip.

Worth it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Pristine morning, nice breeze out today.

Easy par 3. Hehe

16th tee:

ny2uja8u.jpg

Green:

atemyqa5.jpg

Pristine morning, nice breeze out today.

Easy par 3. Hehe

16th tee:

ny2uja8u.jpg

Green:

atemyqa5.jpg

I love this hole. It wasn't to far I don't think under or around 150. I know it was way short for kellybo. I hope we play the women's tees on the par 3s lol

Last day of work before heading out. Wife is packing up the car today. Gonna be ready to roll out early tomorrow morning. Already feeling very unmotivated at work, I'm ready to get out of here. Jealous of all the great pics already!

gy5yzazy.jpg

Hi I'm in Delaware!!

I've got one last lesson with the club pro tonight right after work. No big adjustments, things have been working well. Just need to build a little more confidence and be ready for the week of awesomeness that is about to happen!

My journey starts tomorrow morning as well. Hanging with Kristen all day today and going to pick up a couple of things and then pack and load up the car tomorrow to start my journey.

My journey starts tomorrow morning as well. Hanging with Kristen all day today and going to pick up a couple of things and then pack and load up the car tomorrow to start my journey.

Looking forward to it! We get to share 36 on Thursday buddy. Sent you a PM with my number so let me know when you are here.

Will be out shopping/beaching today so if anyone needs anything from a golf shop, etc send me a PM.

Looking forward to it! We get to share 36 on Thursday buddy. Sent you a PM with my number so let me know when you are here.

Will be out shopping/beaching today so if anyone needs anything from a golf shop, etc send me a PM.
I got it. Thank you.. I'll respond here in a few with my number as well. And I'm looking forward to our 36. Appears that there will be enough time between rounds to get a quick shower and a fresh set clothes and some lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back