2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Jake and his boys celebrate a hard earned victory was great. Everyone here in Myrtle was here to win it all, but at the end of the weekend, Team Paradise held the cup. Congrats to Jake and his team, well done gentlemen.

To my team, Team Albatross. I could not be more proud of all of you. The 7 month journey we had together was incredible, and I am glad to have had such an amazing group of guys to share this experience with.

Canadan, MikeDean, Thainer, Wicked Cool Bearded Man, Wake, Castor and Wade... Thank you. Thank you for everything. You guys are awesome, and I am lucky to have formed such incredible friendships with all of you.

Congrats Team Paradise, enjoy this victory, you deserve it.

It's an unfortunate situation but I forgot to tell True Blue not to say anything about the winner and they just tweeted about it so I guess the cat is out of the bag.

Join me in Congratulating Team Paradise on winning the 2013 Morgan Cup!

The celebration video will be up tonight once we get settled into our hotel.

Congrats Team Paradise!

What fantastic news to hear that Team Paradise won the cup! I jumped on the Jake Nation bandwagon early and never climbed off. So happy for you guys!

Can't wait to see the coverage! I know that all of you were great representatives of THP and your sponsors! So cool that JB's & Morgan's dream has produced such a fantastic event. Great job by the volunteers I'm sure too!

Congrats to Team Paradise! :clapp: You all had to play well to beat all the other awesome teams on the course. Jake well done leading your troops :thumb: Sounds like you and everyone on your team played darn well too!

I'm proud of all you guys for the hard work you put in to make this successful. Awesome job :clapp:.

Volunteers -- You are winners too. Putting your time and hard work into this made it so much better for the fans. Thank you so much!

JB & GG -- You made something that not only THP treasures each year but also the general golfing public has caught wind of. Be mighty proud of yourselves for setting high goals and passing them with your focus on bigger and better.

Morgan Cup 2013 - Well done :thumb:

Congrats Team Paradise...welll done and can't wait to see how it played out. Congrats to ALL the winners as well!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

I'm going to post a few thoughts about Jordan aka smithface and Keygan aka playdough. These two guys rocked it this weekend! They gave up their time and energy to capture some serious memories for all of us. They smiled, interviewed, videoed and hung with 32 golfers the entire weekend.

These two are incredible people through and through. If you have a moment to meet them and shake their hands, do so. You'll be a little better for it.

Thank you guys, appreciate your time and efforts!

Congrats to everyone on Team Paradise and being inducted into the Hall Of Fame.

And all of the new MC winners now have the badge under their names.

Congrats Team Paradise! Can't wait to watch the videos and see you celebrating, especially my friend Captain Intensity!

Congrats to Team Paradise on the victory. Was an absolute thrill to follow and see all the pictures, almost as good as being there. Well not even close, but the best anyone could do. Excited to see the coverage and video tonight!

Congrats Team Paradise. What a great time it was following along. Looking forward to all the pictures, videos, and hearing all of the participants thoughts of the experience.

I am absolutely itching to see all the video coverage!

Amazingly enough, my speech was cut short. I have a lot to say about my guys. My homies!! I need to party my butt off and then I will post the rest of my speech. Team Hackers, I could not be prouder of all of you.

I think Ward, Jordan and Keygan knocked it out of the park. We are all in for a treat.

The narration on some of the shots that were captured I'm sure was incredible. I can't wait to re-live this weekend

The narration on some of the shots that were captured I'm sure was incredible. I can't wait to re-live this weekend

I know JB was absolutely giddy with the work those 3 were doing on and off the cameras!

Can we do this all again next weekend??? :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I (mostly randomly) backed the right team! Congrats to Team Paradise!

I think somebody possibly slipped low dosages of Rohypnol into the Team Albatross water supply. I feel this is the only way they could've walked away without the cup.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I want to add my congrats to Team Paradise. We all wanted that cup, but only won team could win it, and win it they did. They are deserving champions.

This weekend was everything I expected, and yet nothing like I expected. I'll have a lot more to say about it when we're allowed to recap.

Thanks to all my friends on Team Albatross. I was honored to play with you this weekend and I'll never forget it.

Congrats to Team Paradise on the win! I'm sure this was a stellar weekend experience for everyone.

Congrats to Team Paradise on your Morgan Cup victory. It was great following along this weekend. Can't wait for the videos

Just wait until you guys get to see the videos....there was some stellar golf played this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back