SeeMore zSeries Putter Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP in depth look at the new zSeries by James M. Incredible information on a line that many have been checking out already.

http://bit.ly/169TYhC

There aren't many things I enjoy reading as close to as much as James reviewing SeeMore putters. The passion and excitement is awesome. Well done as always James. Great info and writing.

Awesome write up Jman. Really enjoy reading your stuff. It is without a doubt that you have unparalleled passion and high praise toward SeeMore putters. That z3 mid-mallet is exactly what I would look for in a putter and the information you provided just makes me that much more certain I would love it. Thanks for a stellar write up.

Spectacular review James!

Second to last picture, it looks like "The Hackers Paradise" is etched into the sole of the putter.

Great review James. I know how passionate you are about the Z Series. It really is a big leap for the company. From the sounds of it, it has been a bit success

Well that was a good read with my morning joe. SeeMore makes putters, peeriod. These two new designs are exciting to me, especially the Z3 model.

From what I recall these putters have great weight and great feel. Might be time to replace M5 with a Z3

Great write-up Jman, I need to start saving my quarters for one.

I love the Z series Jman. What a nice looking stick. I was in love with the Z2 until I read your review. Now I want both. The Z3, with the alignment lines, looks to be a great visual setup tool. Very impressive. I really need to go see Brady and have him put me in one of these putters.

Well that was a good read with my morning joe. SeeMore makes putters, peeriod. These two new designs are exciting to me, especially the Z3 model.

From what I recall these putters have great weight and great feel. Might be time to replace M5 with a Z3

Good morning Freddie oh. You meant coffee.

Jman is an incredible writer, and this review is no exception! Wow dude.. Well done

Great review, James. Leave it to SeeMore to combine their proprietary RST with state of the art functionality and design, then put it all together in a putter that rivals anything out there in the boutique lines from a visually appealing standpoint.

I'm off to go rob a bank now!

Wow, just wow. Outstanding review on some gorgeous putters.

I really, really like what SeeMore has done with the Z3C. I am a fan of “different” style putters and with the aggressive head shape with the flange cutout, this is just a phenomenal looking flatstick. The tri-plane sole is pretty darn cool as I think that proper setup is critical to putting, even more so if you follow the SeeMore SPI methodology. Throw in some interchangeable weights and a gorgeous face and I am sold!

Spent some time with the z2w and I was very pleasantly surprised. Never fancied myself a fan of the whistle shaft but I rolled this extremely well.

SeeMore has hit a homerun on the z series, kudos to them and a great review by James here!

Excellent review and the pics really are stunning. Can't believe how different that whistle shaft looks to my eye after playing a center shaft for so long.

Whoa! Those putters look great!

Great write up James, as always. Incredibly stunning photos as well.

I am so ridiculously excited to read this!!!!!

Time to get my coffee and dive in. I bet James did an unreal job.

Of course he did. I have been able to resist but not much longer. I need one of these in the bag.

James, my good man, unreal review. It was exactly what I expected yet so much more.

The talk about the tri-plane sole is what really stuck out to me. That's something I guess on a lot when dropping my putter to the green, and to take that guess work out (to me) is almost as valuable as what the RST feature does for me.

Very cool.

Of course he did. I have been able to resist but not much longer. I need one of these in the bag.

It's only fitting that you would have this under that awesome freaking make everyone jealous putter cover.

Are these readily available? The review makes me want to hit this. I was gifted a Scotty Cameron, so I'm just comfortable with it. I've never really been out to hit other putters, as I've been told "Stick with what works"

This review makes me want to go out and try these.

Amazing work James, these things look incredible!!! Xmas list has been finalized!!!

Are these readily available? The review makes me want to hit this. I was gifted a Scotty Cameron, so I'm just comfortable with it. I've never really been out to hit other putters, as I've been told "Stick with what works"

This review makes me want to go out and try these.

Your best bet will be to drop SeeMore and email, they'll be back to you quickly!

Thanks for the kind words everyone, but, it's easy to write a review when the product at hand basically wants to write itself. This one was very enjoyable for me as it's incredible to see the growth and vision increase of SeeMore in the last year.

Your best bet will be to drop SeeMore and email, they'll be back to you quickly!

Thanks for the kind words everyone, but, it's easy to write a review when the product at hand basically wants to write itself. This one was very enjoyable for me as it's incredible to see the growth and vision increase of SeeMore in the last year.

Listening to you talk about SeeMore and reading your reviews and posts, makes me want to run out and buy SeeMore putters. The passion is just awesome. Like you said, when you have such an awesome product, it is easy to get behind it.

Back