Status
Not open for further replies.
sure why not

Dean_zps21aba630.jpg

Chutting isn't allowed?

Contest is up

August 1st. And it is raining.

I hate these so much!

Booked tomorrow off with the intention of going and playing a nice course, using up some free passes.

Partner I was going to go with decides he wants to play his stupid 9 hole course instead.

Well I guess its going to be a nice sleep in, mow the lawn, and range session day.... good start to a 4 day weekend.

2 Chainz is the most god awful "rapper" I've ever heard. Who thought it was a good idea to let him open his mouth on a microphone? Blech!

Played 9 holes the other day and quit at the turn because the guys kept hitting on my gf who rode in the cart since she had never been before...they were all in their late 30s early 40s.

Played 9 holes the other day and quit at the turn because the guys kept hitting on my gf who rode in the cart since she had never been before...they were all in their late 30s early 40s.

Sand wedges for EVERYBODY... To the FACE!!!

It's like when pumpkin beers start coming out. 9/10 are atrocious. 1/10 are tolerable for only that one, and then not again until next year.

Pumpkin flavored beer is the worst thing about Fall. Horrible. An abomination. I curse those who thought it up.

Divots in the fairway should be ground under repair and you should be able to replace your ball.

Signed,
The guy that hit a lob wedge out of an old divot and had the ball clear the green and end up in a hazard.

Divots in the fairway should be ground under repair and you should be able to replace your ball.

Signed,
The guy that hit a lob wedge out of an old divot and had the ball clear the green and end up in a hazard.

Agree. Hate.

Signed,
I never have a problem with that shot when I pull the foot wedge.???

Tired of the two way racial street!

Ohhhhh. I want to hear more, but this probably isn't the proper place for it.

It's simple, people choose to play the race card when it convenient for them. It is such a sh$tty way to go through life. I'm tired of people getting crucified for using racial slurs that their counterparts use on a daily basis.

It's simple, people choose to play the race card when it convenient for them. It is such a sh$tty way to go through life. I'm tired of people getting crucified for using racial slurs that their counterparts use on a daily basis.

I personally find the headlines on that hilarious. Everyone is focusing on him using a "racial slur"

The bigger issue is he is going to a concert where white people surely out number black people, and saying he wants to fight all the black people.

Yeah. Sounds about par for the course. Political correctness has been taken to an extreme and feelings are tender these days.

Might not be where you were going with it. But it's my view on things.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Tornado watch's, I really don't know why I moved to Nebraska.

Tornado watch's, I really don't know why I moved to Nebraska.

Stay safe man, don't miss the midwest as far as that's concerned for sure!

Short Version rant: (Trust me...it could be a short novel)

* Took son to feed the cats at his mom's house while she was up north for the night.
* Deadbolt was locked from inside, her other son with drug issues obviously inside
* Walked windows and came back to try again and now dead bolt open
* Let son and buddy feed cats while I searched for them and saw them behind door in bathroom mirror.
* Turned off light helped feed cats and got kids out of there
* Called ex and she called the police...went back deadbolt thrown again
* Officers authorized to break down door
* Found open window and got him to let me in and talk before I let the police in.
* 8 Officers, 2 Drug Enforcement officers and naked girlfriend in towel under bed.
* Two Felonies and Warrant enforced and both removed peacefully

Three hours to feed cats...not in plan!

A positive note is now I feel a bit more comfortable with little man going over to his mom's again now that someone will no longer be able to be a round for quite some time.

Just icing on the cake this past week hopefully has come to it's peak and gets better.

Have a great rest of the week and weekend fellas!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back