I need good mojo & prayers

My Dad has been very ill. He passed away this morning. I am on my way to Wilmington to help arrange things. He's better off now; no COPD, no diabetes, no infections, no more frustrating rehab or doctors.
I am slowly loosing my calm. Very tearful as I write this.
I need prayers, mojo, juju, jokes, or whatever you have to help me hang on. This is a life changer for sure. For those that are on Facebook please do not post any thing there. Don't want family /friends finding out that way. Thanks.

Tappin' in sadness.

Benji, man, hang in there. You know you can reach out to us if you need us.

please no social media. no twitter or DB. kids don't know n don't want them finding out that way.

Bigtazz lost his father this morning too.

Tappin' instead of Ballroom right now.

My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your Dad.

Heart goes out to you guys. I know what you're going through.

Sorry to hear about your loss, man. Hope you can find peace somehow to get through this tough time.

Sorry to hear this Benji, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Praying for you and your family. Lost my dad when I was 24. I feel your pain but can confirm that you will make it through in time. Keep your head up buddy.

Bengi, Very sorry for your loss, all the best to you and your family.

Sorry Benji to hear about this. Take care of yourself an my thoughts are with you.

Benji, I am so sorry to read this dude. My thoughts are with you and you know how to reach me if ya need to talk, vent, anything!

Sorry to hear Benji. Good vibes and prayers heading your way

Sorry for your loss! Our thoughts are with you.

Very sorry for your loss bud . I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and wish for nothing but good karma for you .

So sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest sympathies to you and your family during this time of need.

T&P's Benji, sorry for your loss.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, Benji. Same for Bigtazz.

my condolences, at this time my thoughts are with you and your family

I am so sorry to hear this Benji. It is very hard to loose someone so close to you. Try your best to remember the good times and just be happy knowing that your dad is comfortable and not in pain any longer. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and your family. Tears are GREAT, get it all out of your system. Holding emotions in is not very healthful.

So sorry Benji! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Benji, my condolences to your family. In my short time here, I have already been able to see you are a heck of a guy and well thought of by this community.

Bigtazz53, my condolences to your family as well.

So sorry for your losses, Benji and Bigtazz...lots of healing energy going out to you and yours.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Will keep you guys in my prayers.

Also sorry to hear about Bigtazz's loss.

Sorry to hear my man....will be thinking about your family this week.

Praying for you, bigtazz, and both of your families.

Back