The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed home after a week in Atlanta for national sales meeting or death by power point. Great to see my team but sheesh I'm ready to be home. Will take a week to catch up.

Well, just got the email...I have been offered the SPED position I tried out for this week, and I have accepted. So, here's to the interesting school year that is ahead of me!

Well, just got the email...I have been offered the SPED position I tried out for this week, and I have accepted. So, here's to the interesting school year that is ahead of me!

Good for you dude, and good for those kids.

Headed home after a week in Atlanta for national sales meeting or death by power point. Great to see my team but sheesh I'm ready to be home. Will take a week to catch up.

I like hanging out with Pandas...

(It doesn't matter, but I was actually swamped this week anyway)

Congrats and good luck Nate!

Good Luck Nate, that's good news man

congrats Nate!

Congrats Nate! That's awesome news.

Congrats brother!!!! Good on you for taking that job and being the caring awesome person I know.

Congrats Nate, that's awesome man!

It's Friday.

I have something starting tomorrow which will be really special to me (will disclose tomorrow afternoon assuming everything goes smoothly).

Golf on Sunday.
NFL on Sunday.

Going to be a great weekend!

It's Friday.

I have something starting tomorrow which will be really special to me (will disclose tomorrow afternoon assuming everything goes smoothly).

Golf on Sunday.
NFL on Sunday.

Good luck with whatever it is brother!!

I love my kids, but tomorrow my wife and I are getting away overnight for only the second time, and a full 24 hours for the first time, since we had our daughter over 2 years ago. I am so excited :D

Exactly 1 year ago today, I got what I consider to be a pretty damn freaking amazing opportunity. Something that I will never, ever, ever take for-granted.

Has it really been a year? Man that went by fast. One year of awesome reviews down, hopefully countless others to go.

Congratulations on the job!

Has it really been a year? Man that went by fast. One year of awesome reviews down, hopefully countless others to go.

Yep. One year dude, I think Tim and I were fixing to road trip it to IOWA! when it became official. What a freaking year!

It's Friday.

Golf on Sunday.
NFL on Sunday.

Bacon all day to celebrate the freedom from Veganism?

If not, you really should.

I love my kids, but tomorrow my wife and I are getting away overnight for only the second time, and a full 24 hours for the first time, since we had our daughter over 2 years ago. I am so excited :D
Enjoy it, those precious times are like gold/platinum!!!

Bacon all day to celebrate the freedom from Veganism?

If not, you really should.

Hahaha, no way.

Chicken: yes
Pork: no

Save Charlotte!

Enjoy it, those precious times are like gold/platinum!!!

Definitely platinum! Almost wish it wasn't quite football season, so I wouldn't want to make it home by noon Sunday.

brown chicken brown cow, drp. Have a nice evening.

Interview seemed to go well... now it's hurry up an wait

Hahaha, no way.

Chicken: yes
Pork: no

Save Charlotte!

Charlotte was not a pig dude. Charlotte was a spider. Nobody should save them. Wilbur was a pig and most likely delicious.

Charlotte was not a pig dude. Charlotte was a spider. Nobody should save them. Wilbur was a pig and most likely delicious.

Definitely delicious. He lived a pretty kushy lifestyle. I'd love a chunk off that little singing ba$tard.

Definitely delicious. He lived a pretty kushy lifestyle. I'd love a chunk off that little singing ba$tard.

these two posts have me cracking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back