The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... Wow

Eff me. Damn McCoy.

GG just snorted with joy.

GG just snorted with joy.

As she should.

Taking candy from a baby. Redskins just taking it anyway the Eagles want to give it.

Pathetic...Redskins might as well have forfeited before kickoff. Playing worse than a 3A high school team.

McCoy is just too good. Mike Hunt might pull it out again....

Someone tell me how Oregon ever lost a game under CK?

Robert, go home; your drunk.

I may have woken up the neighbors when McCoy got that TD.

I honestly feel bad for the Redskins, they are hard to watch right now. I hope they start to get it together, make it a fair game. I am actually cheering for them right now to make something happen.

I honestly feel bad for the Redskins, they are hard to watch right now. I hope they start to get it together, make it a fair game. I am actually cheering for them right now to make something happen.

Stop it.

No biggy if they ring ur doorbell just sick ur dogs on them

It looks like Washington is getting a little something going.

It might take them a little longer to click since RGIII played 0 in the preseason.

It looks like Washington is getting a little something going.

It might take them a little longer to click since RGIII played 0 in the preseason.
Nothing like starting to click when you are don 33-7

Nothing like starting to click when you are don 33-7

Haha. Right? It's almost a little to late for that. I have seen crazier things happen though.

Haha. Right? It's almost a little to late for that. I have seen crazier things happen though; when Peyton is QB.

True.

(Fify)

Haha. Right? It's almost a little to late for that. I have seen crazier things happen though.

I wouldnt wait around too long for this comeback

Good FIFY. I don't see them coming back and winning. Maybe make it cookie close but that's about it.

Damnit, I want a cookie now.

KAI, are you effing kidding me?!?!?! I needed those points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back