2nd Captain - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event

Both of you are "all in" your teams will have no problem understanding expectations no doubt

Priority one is make the event better than last year. If you can do that, the rest will take care of itself. I have full confidence the people selected to represent the Morgan Cup this year will knock it out of the park.

Priority one is make the event better than last year. If you can do that, the rest will take care of itself. I have full confidence the people selected to represent the Morgan Cup this year will knock it out of the park.
Exactly....well said Buddy

That makes two of us. Can't wait to see who else will be joining us in that possible pairing

I hope you know it's gonna be some time before i stop busting your chops over that :alien:

I still get excited when I see this thread.

Dude! congrats MW, thats awesome!!

Congratulations Mward, you have done an outstanding job both here on the forum and helping out during the MC. You definitely deserve the selection.

I've known Mikey for three years and I am so happy for him. The guy just gets it done without a second thought. He will lead a strong team in MB. Congrats again little buddy!

Congratulations Mward, you have done an outstanding job both here on the forum and helping out during the MC. You definitely deserve the selection.

While very kind, I wouldn't say this is deserved. Something like this is just a very humbling gift and more of an honor. It's definitely not something I ever "expected" so to speak. Hope that makes sense :)

Just seeing this, great choice. Well deserved, congratulations Wardy.

Congrats Wardy!!!!!

Awesome Ward! You will rock it! Can't wait to see the teams unfold. Still thinking of volunteering this time.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Awesome Ward! You will rock it! Can't wait to see the teams unfold. Still thinking of volunteering this time.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

It would be so freaking cool to volunteer in one way or another. Do we have a token Johnny Miller yet? I'm sure I can make ignorant comments with the camera rolling all day lol :alien:

It would be so freaking cool to volunteer in one way or another. Do we have a token Johnny Miller yet? I'm sure I can make ignorant comments with the camera rolling all day lol :alien:

"Left it a little right, shoulda hit a little trap draw..."

I need to start playing with people that will insult me every shot to get used to Ward. I mean, I do it myself, but he's got a way about him.

I need to start playing with people that will insult me every shot to get used to Ward. I mean, I do it myself, but he's got a way about him.

Carry around a standee of Napolean.

I'll be sure to tell you every place I'd like you to hit it. Above the center pin on 9 would be a great spot I think :)

yeah, NOBODY makes that putt...you get too far up there and it's hard to 2 putt.

Carry around a standee of Napolean.

Excellent idea. I may see if there are any mouthy junior golfers willing to hassle me.

Excellent idea. I may see if there are any mouthy junior golfers willing to hassle me.

They lack the ability to do it correctly. They're much more annoying about it. I do it in a papercut like way.

They lack the ability to do it correctly. They're much more annoying about it. I do it in a papercut like way.

I can attest to this. I almost strangled Ward last night and that was only via text message.

Congratulations MWard on this awesome selection. You are going to rock it.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Congrats Ward!!!

sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

I've meet Michael at a couple of past THP events but had not had the opportunity to play a round with him yet. Fixed that today while in Orlando on business.

Anyone lucky enough to be selected for his team is in for a treat. Very good player and an even better guy. Super friendly, funny, oh and tremendous golf knowledge too. Going to be an awesome Captain!

I've meet Michael at a couple of past THP events but had not had the opportunity to play a round with him yet. Fixed that today while in Orlando on business.

Anyone lucky enough to be selected for his team is in for a treat. Very good player and an even better guy. Super friendly, funny, oh and tremendous golf knowledge too. Going to be an awesome Captain!

My experience a couple of weeks ago as well. Glad you got to get out with him!

JM

Back