The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only use electric even though I love a razor. I break out like crazy no matter which shaving cream I try. Its super annoying!

#ImWithChad

Try shaving soap. A bit more expensive for the good stuff, but most with sensitive skin can pick up something that will never bother them.

I totally agree with JB. Canned shaving cream can be awful for a lot of people.

A good shaving soap applied with a brush can make so much of a difference you might be astonished. Proraso is a really popular soap for people with sensitive skin.

Try shaving soap. A bit more expensive for the good stuff, but most with sensitive skin can pick up something that will never bother them.

I had the same problem rtparty. I listened to these guys and bought the following items and it has been so much better:

Brush - http://www.westcoastshaving.com/Vulfix-1000A-Pure-Badger-Shaving-Brush-Faux-Ivory_p_936.html

Coconut Oil Shaving cream: http://www.amazon.com/Geo-F-Trumper...F8&qid=1380742983&sr=8-1&keywords=geo+trumper - Seems expensive but you literally use a quarter size per use

Skin food (after shave) - http://www.amazon.com/Geo-F-Trumper...0743037&sr=8-5&keywords=geo+trumper+skin+food - 100ml bottle will last a really long time. You only need a very little bit and it covers the whole face.

I tried to go the double-edged razor route but I ended up not liking at as much so I went with Dollar Shave club razors for $10 a month I get 4 razors and they work great.

There is also a thread with some other ideas and product suggestions: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?31582-Shaving-Ideas

i believe i will be participating in movember this year. it's about to get creepy.
I don't know why, I mean I really have no explanation, but I just picture you having one of those invisible blonde beards. Like can't see it, Spencer Pratt creepy, blond facial hair.

2Ige.jpg

JB, Dev and others,

Do you think I'd be okay with all that even with my acne issues? I mean, I'm 26 and still using Proactiv every day and night to fight it off.

#ImWithChad

JB, Dev and others,

Do you think I'd be okay with all that even with my acne issues? I mean, I'm 26 and still using Proactiv every day and night to fight it off.

#ImWithChad

Not sure man. I dont have acne but I have really sensitive skin. If anything I would assume it would help.

Not sure man. I dont have acne but I have really sensitive skin. If anything I would assume it would help.

Might be worth a shot but it would be an expensive experiment to buy it all and not use it.

My Dad may like it all though. He uses razors.

#ImWithChad

What the eff is going on in here?

JB, Dev and others,

#ImWithChad

Im honestly not sure. You could speak with some brands such as Billy Jealousy, Jack Black, Art of Shaving and others and ask what they think is best. They might send you some samples to try out.

You can get a cheap but serviceable shaving brush at walgreens or CVS, if you're interested in trying it before committing to a more expensive brush. Paired with some sample shave soaps, it would be a good way to try it out.

Let me root around in my collection and see if I have any samples still in there.

JB, Dev and others,

#ImWithChad

Shaving soap is so much better than the canned shaving cream is for your skin. I'm sure it'll be much better for you acne than the canned cream for you.

I use a brush and soap and it keeps the skin so much softer than when I used cream.

RT. This is were the electric razor comes into play. I use to use the electric razor, and I was breaking out. Then I swiched to a electric, and never had a problem again.

RT. This is were the electric razor comes into play. I use to use the electric razor, and I was breaking out. Then I swiched to a electric, and never had a problem again.

Something in this doesnt make sense to me!

On the course but no THPers equals no fun.

Always a bit of a letdown after a grand event. I can only imagine that this one is similar to the Morgan Cup letdown a bit.

I'm at the point that I don't think about golf after an event cuz my thp connections are not close

Basal Cell removal is a gentle reminder for me to take heed from now on.

Tough day today. One of our LGA members committed suicide this morning. I played with her last Thursday, she and her husband placed second in the couple's tournament Sunday, and she just played with the LGA ladies again yesterday. She was so happy and fun as always with no sign of depression whatsoever. I was tasked with calling a few of the ladies and that was the hardest thing ever because they were so shocked and upset.

Thats horrible Kelly. I am so sorry.

Tough day today. One of our LGA members committed suicide this morning. I played with her last Thursday, she and her husband placed second in the couple's tournament Sunday, and she just played with the LGA ladies again yesterday. She was so happy and fun as always with no sign of depression whatsoever. I was tasked with calling a few of the ladies and that was the hardest thing ever because they were so shocked and upset.

Wow, I'm so sorry Kelly. I'm sure there aren't any words that can make this any easier on you. Hang in there! Depression is a pretty scary thing that is for sure.

Man that is hard KB.

thats horrible Kelly... you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh Kelly that is never an easy situation. I'm so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back