THP TV - Jonas Blixt Interview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This past week at the Cobra Puma What’s Your Fly event, THP had a chance to sit down with PGA Tour superstar Jonas Blixt. A player that many had not known about prior to the last couple of years, Blixt now has multiple wins and appears headed for greatness.

In this THP TV interview
Life after winning
Celebrity in his home country
How do his clubs and style fit him
Who will win between FSU and Clemson
And so much more

http://bit.ly/15qXsi7

Awesome interview. He seems like a pretty chill dude.

Jonas is literally one of the coolest dudes I've ever been around, he's just SO laid back about everything and at the same time engaging.

Great interview, seems like a real down to earth guy. Almost like he would totally want to hang out on THP with us.

Really enjoyed that interview Kong (I know you were there!). He just seems so chill about everything and very humble.

Nice work on that Freddie. I like that he's quietly racked up a couple wins in the last 12 months. Had a little bit of a slow start this year, but came on there with the Greenbriar and the PGA.

Can't wait to watch this when I get home!

Great interview Freddie. Easy going guy there!

Nice job Freddie. Blixt is due for a return trip to the winners circle!

Jonas definitely gives off that laid back vibe. Quietly goes about his business and wins. Nothing wrong with that combo.

Really nice interview. Seems like really cool dude.

Just seems like a very nice, soft spoken guy. Interesting to hear him talk about maybe a little more hype and stuff of that nature. But you can tell he is down to earth.

Looking forward to being able to listen to this one after work. Seems like a good dude.

Wow great interview. Hope we can we see some more wins from him cause he is such a nice guy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk now Free

He seems so laid back and down to Earth. I would have had trouble talking golf around him as the FSU football topic would be hard to change the subject.

Hoping he has a really solid season in 2014!

Love those Swedish guys! Great people and great to talk with. Nice job THP and Freddie!

Super cool interview, I love this insider access!!!

Love the interview. He is such a cool cat and love how laid back and nice he seems to be. Freddie is just a natural at interviewing. I like his outlook on Cobra as a company and how he feels it matches him. Very cool.

He really is such a laid back guy. Our interview went way over time because we spent 10 minutes before hand just chatting. He loves the name of our site, he thought it was so cool. We could have sat and talked to him all day. He was the same in front of the crowd when he did the wedge demonstration later on. His agent/handler was awesome too. I meant what I said, I honestly think he might be my new favorite golfer on tour.

Loved it. Great questions Freddie. Jonas seems like an awesome humble guy. #RollWinston

Nice job on the interview you guys! Freddie is a natural! Nice little chat the seemed like watching two dudes having a post round beverage and shooting the breeze! Loved it!

Great interview! Freddie did a fantastic job and Jonas seems like a great guy! I hope he has a great 2014 season.

Thanks guys, I was an extension of THP and JBs wisdom. Those questions were written for my delivery but JB sent those ahead of time.

Jonas and I chatted for few before interview about Florida, his schedule and his live for wedges. Very cool dude as you see.

Thanks guys, I was an extension of THP and JBs wisdom. Those questions were written for my delivery but JB sent those ahead of time.

Jonas and I chatted for few before interview about Florida, his schedule and his live for wedges. Very cool dude as you see.

You knocked it out of the park. Was a fun interview to watch.

Back