Ping S55 Irons - Forum Testing Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Says guy who has already formulated a gameplan to blow minds.

#jfan

No need to formulate anything, the clubs do the talking, all one has to do is convey what they are seeing. Nothing more, nothing less.

No need to formulate anything, the clubs do the talking, all one has to do is convey what they are seeing. Nothing more, nothing less.

we all know you're good because you make that seem easy.

Do you have your set yet James? Or have you hit these babies?

I'll be receiving mine with the other testers, haven't found them near me to hit yet sadly. I'm incredibly excited about it though without any doubt!

I'll be receiving mine with the other testers, haven't found them near me to hit yet sadly. I'm incredibly excited about it though without any doubt!

I saw them at the store but shockingly no LH. They sure are pretty though.

I know there is a lot of excitement for this testing opportunity, but let's remember that this is the Forum Testing Signup Thread.

I saw them at the store but shockingly no LH. They sure are pretty though.

I was heading for the PGA SS today to see if they had them yet and check out some others, but, somehow, I can't get away from this desk top! :act-up:

You are woefully underselling your skills. Woefully.

I know there is a lot of excitement for this testing opportunity, but let's remember that this is the Forum Testing Signup Thread.
Quoting myself.

Guys, you're awesome, but lets keep this one focused on the signups.

Don't know if there's still time, but I'll throw my hat into the ring on this one.

1. Currently playing i20s
2. Generally shoot for straight, but could be a little draw or fade depending. Usually a slight draw.
3. PING CFS Stiff
4. Red dot (.75˚ flat), + .5"

Thanks to THP and PING for another crazy awesome testing opportunity! The bar was set high by the i20 testing thread, but I'm sure this one will live up to the expectation!

The testers will be announced this evening.

really looking forward to some THPers getting these in hands to start testing them out i really like the looks and i think they are gonna perform well

Im sure the announcement was made to allievate the hits the server has been taking. :D

Thanks I am clearing out my bags for this one. BTW how are winners chosen?? Has that even been said or is it a secret like McDonald's secret sauce.

Like do the names get placed in a hat?? Hmmmmmmm.

Thanks I am clearing out my bags for this one. BTW how are winners chosen?? Has that even been said or is it a secret like McDonald's secret sauce.

Like do the names get placed in a hat?? Hmmmmmmm.
It is not a contest, so there arent winners.

Testers are selected based off forum participation and activity level here on THP.

Really looking forward to an evening with THP announcements. I'm super excited!

Looking forward to seeing who gets the opportunity to take these on an extended test run!

Thanks, question answered.

1st post updated with testers.

Congrats testers, looking forward to the reviews!

Congrats testers! Looks like fupresti might be cancelling his order!

Excellent group right there. I hope this testing goes as well as the last Ping iron testing went.

#nowgettowork

congratulations lads. These are some real nice irons. If anything like as good as the i20s you will have a fantastic time ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back