The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
On thursday we had our sewer main Roto Rooted. Due to a large maple tree we have in our yard, we know that we need to get it done every year or so as a preventative measure.

This morning the sewer backed up. Its a holiday, and we got to phone the plumbing company to send people over. The plumber luckily said it should be free as a warranty call since they were just here. If it happens, that would be great.

Cleaning the laundry room, and throwing out soaking wet carpets were not how I wanted to spend my day.

I feel like slamming my head against my desk.

I think that would be a safe assumption indeed I have removed my clothing and the ants have been freed.

Did you rip your pants in the process? Asking for a friend from Jersey.

I don't think that's good for RyJo forged face technology.

hang in there. Rum is on the horizon.

I know now for a fact that RyJo has a grain flow forged face. So buttery soft.

Did you rip your pants in the process? Asking for a friend from Jersey.

I'm also asking for a friend in Atlanta who is asking for a friend in Jersey.

All I wanted to do was go home after work. Drive home and my street is closed. They are doing road work. Thanks for the notice. Told me to come back in an hour.

All I wanted to do was go home after work. Drive home and my street is closed. They are doing road work. Thanks for the notice. Told me to come back in an hour.

That sucks. I guess coming in the other way is closed too?

Sounds like you're eating out for dinner tonight!

That sucks. I guess coming in the other way is closed too?

Sounds like you're eating out for dinner tonight!

The whole road is blocked with equipment. The cop told me to come back in an hour.

Sometimes I wish someone would develop a drug that curbs impatience.

See if your upstairs neighbors can come pick you up at tee roadblock.

The whole road is blocked with equipment. The cop told me to come back in an hour.

You know there are places called bars, they serve beverages that help you pass the time. Some of those places even have TVs as well. Might want to look into one of those.

Tired after a wonderful weekend. Just found out I have to go to Cali next week for a day.
While I never mind traveling, cross country for a single night is a tough one.

Tired after a wonderful weekend. Just found out I have to go to Cali next week for a day.

What's so important that Harry is flying you out for a day? You can tell me, I'll keep it to myself.

Bring back any fond prior memories?

Wish there were some parents at these parent/teacher conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back