The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyd is money on the 3 yard passes

Please Jimbo, stop with the prevent. Its the only time the greatest QB ever can complete a pass.

RollHeisman right?

Note to the Clemson Defensive coach. Don't try that again.

He used to be the DC at Oklahoma. He is awful. Glad he is gone. Well, he was awful for his last few years at OU.

Wow, Clemson sucks balls

#RollJoyner

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

#RollINT

Haha thats what u get throwing down field

#rolldeez

INT and we only had 10 guys on the field. Hahahaha

Raining flags

They look outclassed so far.

So is Clemson crapping themselves or is FSU this good.

#pullingaclemson

#pullingaclemson

A little of both

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Somewhere tonight Brandon Weeden is watching this game and thoroughly enjoying the way Boyd is playing

20 is a player.

FSU OL also looks really solid.

#pullingaclemson

Perhaps a bit of both. FSU looks better than I expected, thats for sure, but I expected this on offense. Just did not expect Boyd to be this bad. All we have heard all season is how good this kid is. He did not look great last week, and looks outclassed this week.

Noles certainly look like the better team tonight. Still a lot of game left.

Isn't denial one of the first steps in the coping process?

Perhaps a bit of both. FSU looks better than I expected, thats for sure, but I expected this on offense. Just did not expect Boyd to be this bad. All we have heard all season is how good this kid is. He did not look great last week, and looks outclassed this week.

All I know is I'm enjoying it.

Its a mere small sample of last game and a quarter that I have watched pretty closely. But Tajh needs to work on a few things if he is going to be successful on Sundays. Mainly accuracy. Reminds me of a couple of other pretty successful college QBs that went early recently. If he has a good head on his shoulders, the improvements can be there.

I really don't like his throwing motion, more sidearm motion than conventional throwing motion. Not too sure how that will translate to the pros.

Like I said, score 35+ and they win

Don't like hearing Wilder is out with a concussion. Sucks :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back