The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that, no way Ohio state gets in in that situation

If the score stands between fsu and clem, u can see fsu jumping Ohio state for #3

I think wake was implying Missouri would beat bama
Missed that he said Missouri in the list, somehow I just don't think they will be undefeated when they reach the SEC Championship Game.

It's bad enough that I have to watch Clemson play this poorly. Do I really have to watch Jesse Palmer too? Ugh.

First half impressions:

- you're not beating anyone turning it over three times in a half

- Winston is the real deal. If the rumors about him begging to go to Texas are true, Mack Brown should be exiled from the state for life.

- FSU looks really good. I've seen this before from the Noles, but if they can play like this there's not much stopping them.

Hopefully Boyd can play next half and not turn the ball over three times. But this one looks basically over.

If the score stands between fsu and clem, u can see fsu jumping Ohio state for #3

I actually can see that happening, tOSU has 1 quality win against Wisconson and that's it. Clemson on the road would certainly qualify.

Kind of surprised at the LSU/Ole Miss game.

This LSU/Mississippi game may go to OT 24/24 with 2:30 left

I actually can see that happening, tOSU has 1 quality win against Wisconson and that's it. Clemson on the road would certainly qualify.

Odd they beat northwestern who was 15th at the time too

How was that not a catch?

You sound like Clemson fan screaming how they beat the 5th best team in the country.

The northwestern team who lost to Minnesota right?

Stop defending the schedule and just pray 2/3 of the other big unbeaten teams lose.

Score a td so I can watch something else

Tacking like ray charles

On the road too. All we need is to win out and we have a shot. Which is doable. It will help if that team up north is unbeaten when we face them. That'll be a nice quality win for tOSU

A lot of time left, but so far, this is effin embarrassing for Clemson.
This team does not belong on the same field right now.

You sound like Clemson fan screaming how they beat the 5th best team in the country.

Just saying they were ranked...not claiming they are the greatest of all time and their qb is winning the heisman

19 wins in a row is impressive though

A lot of time left but even as an FSU fan I am shocked.

Whats this alot of time crap...#toast

At Oktoberfest but just checked scores!

#RollTahj #RollSuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back