The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Clemson crapping themselves or is FSU this good.

#pullingaclemson

A little of both

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Yep, almost always a little of both in these unexpected type games. Don't doubt that Clemson is good.

All the Clemson fans on the ledge yet?

That stings a bit.

Freeman's a good runner though. The 1-2 combo though will be missed. Here's hoping we just start putting daggers in them and get this done.

Uh oh if boyd is out goodbye 44% completion percentage

This translates very well to a Trent Richardson thought.

Wrong thread stay on topic

Fsu going the wrong way

Somewhere an NFL scout is saying '' so Boyd is the one with the spear on his helmet right?''

Somewhere an NFL scout is saying '' so Boyd is the one with the spear on his helmet right?''

Must be one of Holmgren's scouts

Been away from the computer for a bit.

I thought Clemson was supposed to be good?

Been away from the computer for a bit.

I thought Clemson was supposed to be good?

Couple hundred pages back they were the best team ever

#rollreality

Boyd may be overrated, but I'd take Sammy Watkins on my team any day.

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

I'm hoping FSU, Oregon, Missouri, and Ohio state all end the season undefeated. The bcs needs a huge controversy to go out in style.

I'm hoping FSU, Oregon, Missouri, and Ohio state all end the season undefeated. The bcs needs a huge controversy to go out in style.

Works for me

Couple hundred pages back they were the best team ever

#rollreality

Who said that? I haven't seen thoughts like that for a while now.

If the orange wins, I suspect a Spam Ache for us. :D
Or at least something that is poetically similar.
Trollololol

Hope for a 5th. Like Baylor. Make the BCS cry and wet itself.

Is that to see who plays Bama? I don't think anyone in the SEC is going to beat them this year.

You think the new system is gonna cure all....can't wait for that cluster F to start.

14-21 for 242, 2 TD, 1 INT. At the half. That would be a good stat line for a game. Especially for a redshirt freshman. Unreal.

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Is that to see who plays Bama? I don't think anyone in the SEC is going to beat them this year.

I think wake was implying Missouri would beat bama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back