The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there are a few Vandy fans/Alumni/former student athletes on here. We have not always been a strong football team, but we are yet to lose a pre-game spelling contest!!! I am probably the only guy on this forum with an SEC Championship ring!
Incorrect.

Most impressive part of Winston's game is where he puts the ball. Almost always where only his receiver can get it.

Most impressive part of Winston's game is where he puts the ball. Almost always where only his receiver can get it.
He throws to FSUs receivers as good as #RollTahj does.

Oh look, FSU scored again on the awesome Clemson.

#RollWinstonAcrossTheGoalline

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

#rollblowout

#RollWinston

Goodnight, Clemson!!! Sleep well.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Apparently when they say "Death Valley" is tough to play in, they mean for Clemson?

Just got home from a watching party.

What a win for my Auburn Tigers tonight! I was hopeful we could play a tight game, but I had no real expectation we could actually beat A&M on the road. Fortunately, the team doesn't think that way. They're believing in themselves and having fun.

I believe Manziel has a separated shoulder. Kid is a heck of a football player. Gotta give him credit. He's crazy good and tough to boot.

I concur. Do it!

Wow! With that I think I will head to bed, got to get up at 6 a.m. in the morning. Later folks.

We'll after that TD I'm off to bed. I picked FSU to win but not in this fashion. Really thought it would be a close one. Good night all. Enjoyed the banter this evening.

Yes I believe so

I do too. But having Clemson as #3 before this game was questionable at best with how bad they have looked recently and the fact that the Georgia win isn't so huge now.

Is FSU that good or is Clemson just bad?

#Rollwherestahj?

I do too. But having Clemson as #3 before this game was questionable at best with how bad they have looked recently and the fact that the Georgia win isn't so huge now.

Is FSU that good or is Clemson just bad?

I say we will find out when fsu plays miami I guess. Dont think they have much else besides that

I wonder what Charlie is like when he's REALLY angry???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back