2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Boom, looks awesome! I got some teammates with some serious game and strong backs!

Boom, looks awesome! I got some teammates with some serious game and strong backs!

I hope you can putt lol. This is going to be great, I'm pretty excited to see the friends I have down there and to make new ones. I see some TM gear in the future lol.

I hope you can putt lol. This is going to be great, I'm pretty excited to see the friends I have down there and to make new ones. I see some TM gear in the future lol.

Well I'm putting a new putter into play 2 weeks before the event....and irons. Uh oh. Haha

I'm pretty excited to see formats since it was previously mentioned that we won't necessarily be playing with our own teammates there.

Some 2 man match play action? Stroke play? Who knows! AS? ;)

Formats coming later today Cookie

Formats coming later today Cookie

Well hot damn, wasn't expecting them today. Pure awesomeness there.

Great news. Team Panda looking good!

Well hot damn, wasn't expecting them today. Pure awesomeness there.

You will notice the 1st name on each time done in italics. This denotes team captain and they will be responsible for setting the lineup.

Man am I looking forward to this. Sun, warmer weather, beautiful golf courses and a weekend of fun and shenanigans with a bunch of THP'ers.

Seeing teams and formats shifts that excitement into high gear!

(As I head out to play in 40° damp weather...)

Thanks JB, Ryan, And GG for getting all this together. the teams look fun and im sure the formats will be awesome.

I know there are some great golfers playing in this thing and I've seen a lot of them in action, it's going to be both fun and challenging.

You will notice the 1st name on each time done in italics. This denotes team captain and they will be responsible for setting the lineup.

Haha, sweet! No pressure for those guys.

Too bad Ward had a leprechaun convention. He could've used the practice.

Oh crap, I just looked again. I am that guy.

Awesome! Gonna be a blast.

Awesome. Can't wait. This is going to be great.!!!

Good stuff, lots of bragging rights to be earned here

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk now Free

bogeybrain
JaxGolfer
Drew714
O'Carroll

Looks like I have a pretty solid team.!!

I am liking team #ATL. Time to throw down.

2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

The force is strong in these groups, very competitive to say the least

Nice job guys.

Liking the teams and the fact that I get to play with three new to me THPers. This is going to be awesome.

Nice job guys.

Liking the teams and the fact that I get to play with three new to me THPers. This is going to be awesome.

Get those business cards ready..haha

Teams announced this morning, format this afternoon, awesome, that much closer.

I think we need to come up with team names.!!

Back