The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrr.... Now the dryer has died...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I was still up before my kids today. Ugh

Same here. I'm usually up at 7am every morning. This morning, 6am my eyes shot open and could't get back to sleep. Guess now I can get some quiet time to myself in the morning. There's that.

Same here. I'm usually up at 7am every morning. This morning, 6am my eyes shot open and could't get back to sleep. Guess now I can get some quiet time to myself in the morning. There's that.
As soon as I think that, my kids will be up to join me!

Daylights Savings Times. Hate it.

I love it, it means I can golf after work now. And we go for a walk after tea or bike ride as a family.

I got another Anatomy exam today at 8. Going on 4 hours sleep. Hopefully, I'll be okay. I hate days like this.

41 degrees this morning, absolutely no reason for that anywhere, we may have frost tomorrow.

qy3usaga.jpg

21°f has me beat. I beat the mountains are blue. Because that's cold

Ugh. Went to transfer money from my Paypal to my bank account. Ended up doing the transaction backwards. Not something I want to deal with on a Monday morning

I just like that it says a low today of 28 but it's 21 now.

Glad I can make you guys feel better though! Haha

I just like that it says a low today of 28 but it's 21 now.

Glad I can make you guys feel better though! Haha

HAHA it was 30 when I got in the car this morning. You win. Hahaha

41 degrees this morning, absolutely no reason for that anywhere, we may have frost tomorrow.

There is a great reason for that, it reminds you to move back to Florida

Ugh. Went to transfer money from my Paypal to my bank account. Ended up doing the transaction backwards. Not something I want to deal with on a Monday morning

Lol *facepalm*

It was a baumy 35 here today!

You Floridians and your stupid logic. I wanna punch all of you.
Well...

I hate cold weather.

I choose to live somewhere that allows me not to deal with it.

I feel like I have a weight on my chest, nails in my throat and water in my head. Ugh..the little guy and I are down for the count with HIS cold. Damn you rainy soccer Saturday, damn you....

I feel like I have a weight on my chest, nails in my throat and water in my head. Ugh..the little guy and I are down for the count with HIS cold. Damn you rainy soccer Saturday, damn you....
Zicam + Alka Seltzer Cold/Flu

It works.

Get better bro! You have gauntlet work to do!

Listen to War on this one Freddie, he knows what he is talking about
Spoiler
this time :laugh:

If it was that much of a rant, you could always move.

I'd love to, I lived in Phoenix from 05-08, and I miss it. But, my family is all here and at this point that's more important than warm winter. Someday I'll go back out west, until then I rant haha.

Stupid time change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back