THP Ultimate Club Testing Is Coming

No clue on where, but my guess is Cleveland Golf is involved.

Anything in Milwaukee ?

Maybe just a time frame thrown out their for us to speculate, and none of this "in 2014" stuff either. Thanks!

Maybe just a time frame thrown out their for us to speculate, and none of this "in 2014" stuff either. Thanks!

>7

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.

Maybe SW Florida

Let's try and figure this out by deciding where it's NOT going to be. Then by process of elimination we will know where they will take place.

So not Milwaukee....

Let's try and figure this out by deciding where it's NOT going to be. Then by process of elimination we will know where they will take place.

So not Milwaukee....

Add NJ to the not list. Haha

Probably add Montana, Wyoming and Idaho to that list.

Trout, I would be lying if I said I didnt think about you when I was planning this with the company.
This makes me think it's Mizuno and Hilton Head

So many awesome possibilities. Can't wait to hear what is in store.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

I think I have it figured out, aside from location. If I'm right, it will be huge.

It's Colonel Mustard in the study with the candlestick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This makes me think it's Mizuno and Hilton Head
I was kind of thinking that, but then I figured Mizuno would just do one themselves via twitter and claim they came up with the idea.

Oh man. The possibilities.

Nike at Cowboys Golf club?

Match made in heaven?

A guy can dream, right?!?! :)

Definitely not Manitoba. Shovelling out the range/course, and providing everyone with ski-doo suits might be a bit costly.

On the other hand, a winterized (and by that I mean, Manitoba-ized) golf cart would be pretty awesome! Think of the possibilities.

(I grew up near Thompson through my younger years and most of my family is still around there).

Hmm...A lot of teasers in this thread.

Nanoseconds, eh?

Back