The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi GregDan!

Also, Vine + THP + MC = EFFING AWESOME!

We can shut the forum down for the day. Mike Dean won it.

Thank you thank you

I'd like to thank GregDan himself for making this all possible.

Thank you thank you

I'd like to thank GregDan himself for making this all possible.

Damn you zone 3....

Jimmy Kimmel Live
Liked · about a minute ago

Jimmy and Chef Mario Batali from The Chew find a random guy on the street, go to his house and cook a meal with whatever they find - tonight on #Kimmel!

1185680_10152009607178374_120665341_n.jpg

I love golf.

It brought me here.

That changed EVERYTHING for me.

I love golf.

It brought me here.

That changed EVERYTHING for me.

I am riding high on all the excitement from today. What an amazing day here on THP

Great last dinner of the year in Vegas. See you next year Vegas
Where did you go Freddy? We're going to be there next week and I need a good spot for one dinner. We've been to many of the name spots so anything new would be great.

I am riding high on all the excitement from today. What an amazing day here on THP

Seriously dude. All from what started as a wild JB idea to start a golf site, look at this place now! I cannot believe the strides and growth.

I damn sure know I'm proud to be even a tiny bit of it and I'll sure as hell do my part to keep it all going.

Just wow. FREAKING WOW!

Cheyenne Woods does the TW ball trick

Been a rough few days around the Jman household, the Doc and I after much round and round have decided we won't be adopting the little boy. Would just be too hard right now and end up with me essentially being a single dad with a newborn for the first year with her schedule. Rough decision, but for the best in the long run.

Still, truly mixed emotions around here.
Sorry to hear that Jman. Hang in there buddy.

Seriously dude. All from what started as a wild JB idea to start a golf site, look at this place now! I cannot believe the strides and growth.

I damn sure know I'm proud to be even a tiny bit of it and I'll sure as hell do my part to keep it all going.

Just wow. FREAKING WOW!

I've been here from the beginning and I know what you mean. This site just blew up into something very special. I have always been proud to be able to say that I've only missed one day of THP.

Been a rough few days around the Jman household, the Doc and I after much round and round have decided we won't be adopting the little boy. Would just be too hard right now and end up with me essentially being a single dad with a newborn for the first year with her schedule. Rough decision, but for the best in the long run.

Still, truly mixed emotions around here.

I know that had to extremely hard on both of you buddy. Keep your head up & know that when it's the right time you'll be an awesome Dad & your wife an awesome Mom.

You all rock.

James- I hope this week brings a lot of light to your house. You and yours deserve great things.

When I lucked my way into the DPCs and committed to working on my swing so I could play them I didn't quite know what to do with my RocketBladez. I kind of have this thing about gear sitting in the garage collecting dust...that just ain't right. And I didn't feel right selling clubs that I was privileged to test. I ended up giving them to a friend who has been playing almost 20 year old Titleists. He put them in play over the weekend and called me to tell me about it today. It was pretty cool to hear his excitement about getting the ball in the air and hitting it further, two things he really struggles with largely due to some physical restraints. Anyway, thanks to THP for creating a situation that resulted in me being able to pay it forward and helping someone else enjoy the game more.

Wow James, difficult but can tell through your input that a good decision was made, still hard i'm sure. Good thoughts your way.

Dude James, that is heavy stuff. Tough decision, but it sounds like the right one for now. You'll do great when/if you guys decide you are ready. Positive vibes your way buddy.

Ouch...

chi-chi.gif

When I lucked my way into the DPCs and committed to working on my swing so I could play them I didn't quite know what to do with my RocketBladez. I kind of have this thing about gear sitting in the garage collecting dust...that just ain't right. And I didn't feel right selling clubs that I was privileged to test. I ended up giving them to a friend who has been playing almost 20 year old Titleists. He put them in play over the weekend and called me to tell me about it today. It was pretty cool to hear his excitement about getting the ball in the air and hitting it further, two things he really struggles with largely due to some physical restraints. Anyway, thanks to THP for creating a situation that resulted in me being able to pay it forward and helping someone else enjoy the game more.

Frank, that is awesome!

So I miss one day at this place and mc entrys begin, the king picks two, jman has a life decision....sheesh... well I received my coin and tag...awsome...going to the range today to work on smooth..that should be interesting. Just sent of my secrets buddies gifts.

Was listening to a song today and the lyrics were just so deep, I felt I should share with all of you:

You'll go far on the back of a potato
Making French fries in the snow
Then you'll steal, then you'll borrow
You'll be red, You'll be gold
Then you'll steal

So I miss one day at this place and mc entrys begin, the king picks two, jman has a life decision....sheesh... well I received my coin and tag...awsome...going to the range today to work on smooth..that should be interesting. Just sent of my secrets buddies gifts.

Things move fast, but the best part is that catching up is so much fun.

Was listening to a song today and the lyrics were just so deep, I felt I should share with all of you:

You'll go far on the back of a potato
Making French fries in the snow
Then you'll steal, then you'll borrow
You'll be red, You'll be gold
Then you'll steal

I said a bird bird bird, bird is the word...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back