The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said a bird bird bird, bird is the word...

Then you're right in sah dah getti fah da getti tah the betti tah righ

(Actual lyrics)

Ouch...

chi-chi.gif

Notice Will immediately grab Mal as it happens? #GettinIt

I plugged in my headphones to my desktop computer to watch some of the MC entries. There were like 4 videos going at one time in the thread. Hilarious to listen to.

Diet has reached a new low.

8a3uvu4a.jpg

How old are you today again? #GranDaddyInTheGranDaddy

Ha. Maybe in NJ.

(Actually, true story. Girl I dated in college (who was 20) had a grandparent under 50. Babies having babies, y'all.)

My right eye has been twitching for about a month now, and it's getting worse. It's not a constant twitch, but when it happens, it pretty much twitches shut.

My right eye has been twitching for about a month now, and it's getting worse. It's not a constant twitch, but when it happens, it pretty much twitches shut.

Mine used to do that GG. All the time.

You need to de-stress woman!

LOL, Ensure and a One-A-Day vitamin lol.

Really though, does the protein shake get it done for you though? Never tried one. I always think I am better off with a glass of milk if thats what it comes down to.

Mine used to do that GG. All the time.

You need to de-stress woman!

I read that it could be stress related. I don't know what it is, but it's annoying. I can't stretch, rub my eye, sneeze or make any extreme facial expression without the damn thing twitching.

Really though, does the protein shake get it done for you though? Never tried one. I always think I am better off with a glass of milk if thats what it comes down to.

Im looking at high protein and low carbs which is what I am working on right now among a few other things. This was one of the few shakes that I could find that was low carb. I have never been a big eater during the work day. Heck many times not eating at all until the end of the day. This makes sure i have something in my system.

16oz cup of milk and a scoop or two of a dietary supplement powder and yeah you get pretty full. They make enough flavors where you can find out that works for you. I usually wind up chugging it anyway just cause it's easier to get it over with

I may be a huge nerd, but I really enjoy writing macros in Microsoft excel. Figuring out how to make a computer do redundant tasks for me is just so rewarding. Don't know squat about other coding, but I do like me some VBA.

16oz cup of milk and a scoop or two of a dietary supplement powder and yeah you get pretty full. They make enough flavors where you can find out that works for you. I usually wind up chugging it anyway just cause it's easier to get it over with

But if you're watching carbs, milk is a no-no.

But if you're watching carbs, milk is a no-no.

Coconut water is a good substitute for milk in protein shakes.

Its actually pretty good in the shakes, and I hate coconut ANYTHING.

There were some good conversations in the weight loss thread yesterday about diet and protein b

Or I could just drink sun tan lotion....Less calories I am guessing and the same taste. :D

I'm going on a diet tomorrow.

Said my lazy ass yesterday

Or I could just drink sun tan lotion....Less calories I am guessing and the same taste. :D

On its own it is absolutely horrible but mixed in with like a chocolate protein shake you really dont taste it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back