1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Lots of great entries so far. Man I don't envy those making the decisions.

Wow, creative and funny entries. Glad I can just enjoy seeing them and not have to pick the winners!

We've got some funny and creative people around here, great entries so far! Good luck everyone!!!

1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Damn, you guys are killing it. I do not envy the judges. Too many solid entries to choose from. Well done gents!

Settings > Privacy > Microphone
Vine does not appear under that setting as an app that is requesting access to the microphone. There must be a setting in Vine to request the microphone....

Vine does not appear under that setting as an app that is requesting access to the microphone. There must be a setting in Vine to request the microphone....

It appears in my iPhone that way. Vine also asked for permission when I first downloaded it. What kind of phone are you using?

It appears in my iPhone that way. Vine also asked for permission when I first downloaded it. What kind of phone are you using?
iPhone 5

Got it. It asked for permission when I started to record a video. Thanks for the help.

iPhone 5

Got it. It asked for permission when I started to record a video. Thanks for the help.

Awesome dude. Looking forward to seeing your entry!

Ok, here's my official entry into the Morgan Cup - Callaway!

Big Time straight bringing it! I like this one.

Here's my entry:

It doesn't take an Einstein to want an X2Hot for the Morgan Cup. @CallawayGolf @hackersparadise #THPMC https://vine.co/v/hFndie2v7Zq.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
Here is mine!

Nate...cool video, I wish my Siri would be called Nate and would have that Texas accent of yours :D

So many amazing Vine Videos. I dont envy the panel and I am on it.
One more day to get your submissions in.

Wow, more stellar entries submitted since I was online last night!

Fantastic job guys.

And Nate: those magic skills are impressive! No idea how you did that.

So many amazing Vine Videos. I dont envy the panel and I am on it.
One more day to get your submissions in.

I can't even tell you how many times I've viewed all of these entries. Awesome work and the amount of creativity in THP is abundant. Wouldn't be surprised if someone ends up with an advertising position in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm amazed that I've yet to stop being amazed up in here.

You all are bringing it! Not at all jealous of the decision makers!

Everyone is doing such a great job with the 6 seconds that they are provided. it will be a tough decision for the panel but whom ever the choosen two are really deserved it.

Great video Big Time

Back