1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

so impressed with some of the creativity on these. I had an idea that I was really hoping to try, but came down with some bug and just going to have to pass until the next contest/submission. Will say though, lying here in bed, watching some of these videos, I could help from smiling and made me forget how crappy i feel for 6 seconds at a clip :) I do not envy everyone involved with the selection process.

so impressed with some of the creativity on these. I had an idea that I was really hoping to try, but came down with some bug and just going to have to pass until the next contest/submission. Will say though, lying here in bed, watching some of these videos, I could help from smiling and made me forget how crappy i feel for 6 seconds at a clip :) I do not envy everyone involved with the selection process.

Use it to your advantage. "I got a fever and the only prescription is more x2 hot"

Get the sympathy votes!

Is it July yet?

For those android users having issues with Vine, you might want to know that Vine is compatible with Kindle Fire HD and can be downloaded free from Amazon. Go figure.

Last edited:
You are in that picture dude.

Do you not remember being there?

I'm talking about me in the picture. If you look at me on the Cleveland side, I'm looking in Dan's bag. I don't know why. And I'm the only one looking away.

I'm talking about me in the picture. If you look at me on the Cleveland side, I'm looking in Dan's bag. I don't know why. And I'm the only one looking away.

Gotcha

Good gosh some people need a V8 in here right now.........bring on the video's! Don't make me do another one!

Good gosh some people need a V8 in here right now.........bring on the video's! Don't make me do another one!

Do it!

Some great entries so far! I love watching these.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Seems Bill's knee has healed up really well. Haha

I thought it went well with his "beating" video. I can knock him 9 yards farther with this one!

Back