Bridgestone backpack by Antigua

I didn't know it was 95$ but it is the heavy duty-est bag I've ever owned. This thing is better built than any hockey bag I've ever owned lol

^Siri probably sucks.

That reminds of a time when I spend $80 on a north face backpack and thought it was alot at the time...that was 11 yrs ago and it's still solid. The price of these bstone bags is not high at all to me compared to the product and quality you guys talk about. It's good to know this is a viable option down the road when I need a new backpack

well when you only have $650 to your name, and need $750 for car insurance.... i think i'll wait.

i don't doubt the quality, though.

Completely understand.

That reminds of a time when I spend $80 on a north face backpack and thought it was alot at the time...that was 11 yrs ago and it's still solid. The price of these bstone bags is not high at all to me compared to the product and quality you guys talk about. It's good to know this is a viable option down the road when I need a new backpack

That is a good point. This backpack feels like it will last for a long time. Just feeling the quality of the materials and the heavy duty nature of the stitching, I feel like this could last. That makes the $100 a little more palatable.

That is a good point. This backpack feels like it will last for a long time. Just feeling the quality of the materials and the heavy duty nature of the stitching, I feel like this could last. That makes the $100 a little more palatable.

I would agree with that....this thing is made very sturdy and will last for a long time!

And it has my name on it :D

Quality luggage is expensive, no 2 ways about it. I've never dropped 95 on a backpack, but would prob spend 70 or so for a good one. These look and sound a lot like the Ogio line of backpacks. Quality does have its price, just finding the balance is essential.

Quality luggage is expensive, no 2 ways about it. I've never dropped 95 on a backpack, but would prob spend 70 or so for a good one. These look and sound a lot like the Ogio line of backpacks. Quality does have its price, just finding the balance is essential.

Absolutely agree. The quality is the best I've ever seen in any backpack I've owned.

I received a free 2 pack of balls from Bridgestone this week and with it was an offer that I couldn't refuse. Purchase 3 boxes of balls and get either a personalized backpack or a personalized duffel bag for free. Well it just so happens that I had some gift cards for Academy Sports that covered almost the entire purchase price so now I get to choose which one I want.

That backpack looks great, but wanted to see if everyone was still happy with theirs and if any one had the duffel bag. The duffel isn't on the web page so I have no idea what it looks like or how many pockets it my have. I have a couple backpacks that I don't use much, but the Bridgestone one looks so good it may be to hard to pass on getting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I love mine.

Flew to Florida with it, the bag is huge, stuffed it and still had room. Compartments everywhere, very practical and comfortable when walking with it

I love mine.

Flew to Florida with it, the bag is huge, stuffed it and still had room. Compartments everywhere, very practical and comfortable when walking with it

I will second that...I flew to California with mine...had plenty of room, extremely durable...lots of pockets and very comfortable.

I received a free 2 pack of balls from Bridgestone this week and with it was an offer that I couldn't refuse. Purchase 3 boxes of balls and get either a personalized backpack or a personalized duffel bag for free. Well it just so happens that I had some gift cards for Academy Sports that covered almost the entire purchase price so now I get to choose which one I want.

That backpack looks great, but wanted to see if everyone was still happy with theirs and if any one had the duffel bag. The duffel isn't on the web page so I have no idea what it looks like or how many pockets it my have. I have a couple backpacks that I don't use much, but the Bridgestone one looks so good it may be to hard to pass on getting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Backpack is so worth it. It'll make you forget about those other ones real fast!

I'm sitting here in my office admiring my awesome backpack a great thper sent my way.

yna7yjej.jpg

TripleBogieTim is the man. I got a PM from him asking for my address, and he sent this my way with no provocation.

Thanks Tim

That's awesome, Wake. TBT is a good dude for hooking you up, fo' sho'.

This is my new work bag as well. Bye bye over the shoulder messenger bag, hello THP/BStone awesomebag.

Mine has been commandeered by the Doc, she takes it to work daily and apparently I get custody when I go on THP trips.

I am so bringing this to California. It's too awesome not to bring along. It holds everything I need and more and is just awesome to look at on top of it. It might be a little out of place, but I am sure it will be ok.

I am so bringing this to California. It's too awesome not to bring along. It holds everything I need and more and is just awesome to look at on top of it. It might be a little out of place, but I am sure it will be ok.

Dude, its AWESOME.

I'm ready to but mine out in January again, the PGA Show and something else too...WHOO!

I'm sitting here in my office admiring my awesome backpack a great thper sent my way.

yna7yjej.jpg

TripleBogieTim is the man. I got a PM from him asking for my address, and he sent this my way with no provocation.

Thanks Tim

Glad you are getting good use out of it Wake...it's too good of a bag just to sit in my closet and sharing is the THP way.

Dude, its AWESOME.

I'm ready to but mine out in January again, the PGA Show and something else too...WHOO!

It was a life saver on the way home from Vegas and the other couple of trips I've taken it's come in very handy. It just stares at me everyday and is just begging to be used. It shall get its wish soon.

Glad you are getting good use out of it Wake...it's too good of a bag just to sit in my closet and sharing is the THP way.

Thanks again man, it's going to be a great bag for me. It has MUCH more storage than my last computer backpack, and is not any bigger.

If anyone wants some extra cash and wants to move their backpack... Please PM me. I am a backpack fanatic. Would love to add this to the arsenal.

The comfort with this pack is amazing. The padding in the back piece makes it super comfy to carry.

Not the same but still a sharp backpack.

Thinking mine goes into use this weekend! :)

Not the same but still a sharp backpack.

Thinking mine goes into use this weekend! :)

Yeah I am hard pondering either the bridgestone or the Callaway one (for obvious reasons)

Back