Thanksgiving thread

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
As we all get ready to start the holiday celebrations, let us take pause, and cherish the things that mean the most to us.
Let us attempt to not only think of ourselves, but others. Be it that they fall on hard times, fighting illness, personal tragedy, or something else.
Let's begin to, or continue to think of others in this holiday season.

Now,
I am thankful for my supportive family and friends.
Also, that my Oldest son is applying himself well (whatever that means lol) in his first semester of college, and he loves living in the dorms.
I'm thankful for me and my wife's careers.

I'm thankful for the policemen, firefighters,and EMS workers who strive to make us live in a peaceful and safe place, no matter how hopeless that prospect t looks on a day to day basis.
I'm thankful for those who gave fought to serve this great nation, given the ultimate sacrifice to defend ideals, and freedoms that others in this world are not afforded.

Please, take the time this season to cherish the things that mean the most to you, and think of others.
Do your little part to make this world a better place.

Your thoughts?
What are you thankful for?

Last edited:
There are many things I am thankful for.

My beautiful wife and smart little girl.
The ability to have a job to give them the things they deserve.
A family that has stuck through the long deployments, hearing from me very little.
Good health and good friends that can be depended upon at anytime day or night.

I am also thankful for those behind the scenes that keep our way of life running smooth. The ones that see us on our worst days, and risk their lives to ensure the day doesn't get even worst.

When you bow your heads tomorrow give a little prayer for those who might be eating in a food bank, shelter, car, or not eating at all that they may get the chance to turn their lives around. Give a quiet prayer to those in the far off desert, on a ship, or a remote post that they can have some comfort for a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a safe & Happy Thanksgiving

Have a safe & Happy Thanksgiving

As I reflect upon the many things that I am thankful for, THP is most certainly high up the list. I am so thankful for the many friends I have made through THP and wish each of you a wonderful day.

thanksgiving_comments24.gif

Indeed there's so much to be grateful for and THP and the friends made here are certainly on that list. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, Please drive safe and be careful.

Happy thanksgiving to all my friend here at THP along with their families.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I am thankful for finding THP and making so many amazing friends. Have a safe and happy holiday.

As I reflect upon the many things that I am thankful for, THP is most certainly high up the list. I am so thankful for the many friends I have made through THP and wish each of you a wonderful day.

happy-thanksgiving.jpg

Well said, Randy, and right back at you. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY

Cheers! Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the time with your family family and friends.

Have a wonderful day everyone! Happy thanksgiving from the Kongs.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Personally I am thankful for this wonderful community and all the awesome things that go on here.

Happy thanksgiving to all & thanks to JB & GG & the entire staff for all your hard work at THP

Ditto Randy! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody and enjoy your day! :hungry:

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! If you'll excuse me I'm going to go to work now...

On the plus side, I"ll be rockin some NFL action on my jobsite radio all day long which should make the day easier to take.

I hope everyone is able to spend time with family today and can look back on everything we have been given. There is truly a lot to be thankful for. Thanks also to those who will be working today to keep us safe and healthy. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

A Happy Thanksgiving to all of my THP family! I'm certainly thankful for finding this place a couple years ago.

Happy Thanksgiving to the THP family. There are many things we can be thankful for, hope everybody it.

Happy Thanksgiving all! Have a great day and post those pics of your feast.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my THP Family. Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable Holiday filled with family, friends and plenty!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and safe travels for those out and about!

I have thanks to give for much more than I deserve, cheers to all.

food... glorius food.....
have a safe and fun one today

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, or as we call it here in Canada.... Thursday.

I really envy that Thanksgiving to the south of us is more of an important event. Here, with my family anyways, its always been an "if you want to have Thanksgiving dinner we can" thing.......

Hopefully everyone has a good Thanksgiving experience this year!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

To all of you in the USA, I hope you have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday.

Back