TaylorMade Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Want to be a tour player? Well THP is launching the 2014 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Golf Event Period! All of the details about this amazing event can be found right here. You become the tour player on the journey of a lifetime.

http://bit.ly/1aE2sBb

We are continuing the entry process with the 3rd two spots and both of these participants will be part of the Team TaylorMade experience. While they could end up on Team Hackers, Team Paradise, Team Albatross or Team DotCom, the entire journey and event they will be sponsored by TaylorMade Golf via THP Media.

Along with a whole bunch of amazing golf and other things, each participant will receive this from their sponsoring company.

Staff Bag
14 club staff deal
Accessories & apparel
Golf Balls
And much more

This Contest
For the next month or so, THP will kick off little contests such as this one for a chance to enter the Ultimate Golf Event Period! Today we have a fun way to get noticed and selected and it involves some aspects that will be needed during the journey to the #THPMC.

What's needed? Imagination, creativity and these apps.
Instagram & Twitter

Instagram is a fun photo/video software app that works on iPhone, Android and Windows as well as other ways. Your job is going to be to use Instagram to create a short video. You MUST use the Instagram video software to create this task, rather than other forms and import them into the program.

Entering
Instagram works with Twitter, so you will post that video directly to your twitter account. In the Tweet, you must have @TaylorMadeGolf @HackersParadise & #THPMC other than that the rest is up to you...

Well sort of. Your job in the video is to "review" the SLDR driver. However your entire video cannot have any words in it that do not start with S, L, D or R. But it must involve speaking so nobody can just throw up a bunch of pictures in the video to skirt the rules. Just remember that Instagram videos can only be 15 seconds or less.

You will then copy that Tweet and paste it in this thread.

Six Steps To Success
Download Instagram App for mobile device
Shoot video with the Instagram App.
Follow @TaylorMadeGolf on Twitter & taylormadegolf on Instagram
Follow @HackersParadise on Twitter & TheHackersParadise on Instagram
Tweet Instagram video with @TaylorMadeGolf @HackersParadise & #THPMC in the tweet.
Copy Tweet and paste in this thread.

You must follow both on both platforms to have your entry qualify

Deadline
You must have each of the six steps completed by Thursday 12/5 at 11:59pm EST.
One official entry per person.

THP wants to welcome everybody into the world of the Ultimate Tour Experience. If you are not part of the THP forum as of yet, there is still plenty of time to join in on the fun and get ready for this exciting weekend of competitive golf. The 4th Morgan Cup is truly the event of a lifetime.

Another great contest for entry to the #THPMC w/ TaylorMade Golf. Loving the social media tie in!

Now we have ourselves a tricky one...going to take some brainstorming on this one.

This should be effen hilarious.. I'm excited just to watch these... Off to hit the range then think how on earth I'm going to do this..

Wow I am glad I do not have to enter into this one. That is tough! I love it. You want in? You gotta earn it! Good luck everyone!

Oh man. This is only the 3rd contest, and it keeps getting better. Time to throw the thinking cap on and put together something for Taylormade and THP.

Wow. What a twist on this contest. Definitely going to require some thought!

This is going to be so tricky and will require some thought. Great idea though and it may get a little weird/funny.

Wow! I need to channel some Playdoughesque club review talk I witnessed at the outing!

Now this is unique and sure to have some great entries. Thinking caps on people

This is going to be fun, I'm off to the range after coffee so I'll get some ideas together while there.

Definitely a different contest. This one will require a fair amount of planning.

Now this one will be fun. Better start getting the thinking caps on.

Fantastic contest idea! Gonna have to find another work for "Driver" These videos should be very entertaining!

I like a challenge! ?

Yeah, another great contest and my new phone will be here by Wednesday, I will be entering this one for sure. Now to get my thinking cap on.

Oh boy....this one is going to be a bit tougher. Let's hit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic contest idea! Gonna have to find another work for "Driver" These videos should be very entertaining!
Can't have words in the do not start with S L D R.... So no filler words... 15 seconds of fame for a chance at the greatest prize of them all...entry into the effing Morgan Cup!

This is going to be an insane contest!! Where's my dictionary? :) Happy brainstorming Sunday everyone!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Cool contest idea. This one is going to be tough.

This one is going to be an awesome contest. Tricky, but 15 seconds is like a lifetime now!

I feel there will be alot of similar videos here lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Boom, another fun contest for entry into the Morgan Cup!! I gotta do one also, too much fun not to.

Very tricky, this isn't going to be easy. And really should it? This is the Morgan Cup!

This is going to be a tough one but I have a feeling THP is up to the task. I can't wait to see the entries.

Back