#THPMC Book - Thank You

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This arrived at THP HQ and while we have no idea who it was from, we wanted to say thank you. It means the world to GG and myself. It's quite large and filled with some amazing photos of an event that had a lot of emotions for me. Thank you so much.

u9eza3ur.jpg

u4uga6at.jpg

e9uty6ar.jpg

vupyneve.jpg

That is pretty damn awesome. Well done to whoever put that together.

That is awesome!

Holy AMAZINGNESS!! That is awesome!

Nice! Good to see a member lookin out for JB and GG given all they do for us.

That book looks beautiful. Major props to whoever was sneaky enough to create that!

Incredible. Really well done. I offer up a substantial internet golf clap to whoever did this.

this place amazes me everyday

That is friggin cool. Huge props to whoever put that together.

My wife secretly made me one of these and gave it to me early for Christmas! She used shutterfly. It's a great way to keep those memories in perfect condition. Awesome job to whoever came up with this!

Wow, what a great sentiment, and really well put together!!

That really is just fantastic.

Best thing I've seen all morning. And this has been a pretty darn good morning so far.

That is unreal.

Just awesome. I am sure the individual making this book is just giving back for all that you give us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is incredible!!!

Very cool.

Now that's very cool!

Man that is awesome. Not often JB and GG are the ones getting cool surprises, way to go whoever did this.

Wow, that looks phenomenal!

Thanks and much kudos to whomever pulled that off, truly something to cherish.

My wife secretly made me one of these and gave it to me early for Christmas! She used shutterfly. It's a great way to keep those memories in perfect condition. Awesome job to whoever came up with this!

This was made with Shutterfly as well. I would love to thank the person(s) who did this for us. If you don't want to say something here, feel free to PM me. This was truly amazing, we will display this proudly. Thank you so much!

THP is filled with awesome people, well done mystery THPer.

Oh, wow -- that's really awesome! Well done!

Back