#THPMC Book - Thank You

Very awesome.

It was found out that the book was from Tadashi.
The man is one of the most selfless I have ever encountered and I am so honored to be able to call him a friend and a member of our family.

The man is one of the most selfless I have ever encountered and I am so honored to be able to call him a friend and a member of our family.

That was the 2nd name I guessed to myself.

He is quite the human being.

Well Done tadashi - :clapp:
Awesome memento

I think that was one of the best weekends of my life. And I know how much it meant to you.

It all happens because of you two. Enjoy it my friend.

Wow that is freaking awesome...well done secret santa

That's just total awesome!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Wow that is freaking awesome...well done secret panda

FIFY Freddie is as good as you can possibly get. Just a great dude. So proud that he is going to be my teammate in the MC.

That is awesome! The person / persons who made that book, copy the link or something somewhere so I can order one!!

Awesome gift. Pretty sure I would cry again if I was looking through it.

That is a FREAKING AMAZING gift Mr. Kong. You are a great great dude bro.

That book is freakin' awesome!!!

That is an incredible job.

I've never met you Freddie, but that book on top of all the goodness I read about you helping others is amazing. If our paths ever cross I'm buying you a cold one just to say thank you for being "YOU"!

Tapping away on my iPhone

very nice freddie.... that looks amazing!

Dang...I caught my self skimming :D

Freddie, that is a truly great gift!

wow, that's awesome..

Way to go Freddie!! Such a great gesture by such a great guy.

Freddie, I really just want to shake your hand and buy you a beer. For having never met you, you come across as one of the nicest coolest guys around. All the wise words on the forums, all the support you give to everyone, this awesome gesture to Josh and Morgan, you truly are amazing.

That is really amazing !

Only at THP! :act-up:
Also, appropriate timing on the delivery. Thanksgiving!
Kudo's to the people who did this. Great idea and great work from what I can see.
Many people have really good idea's but many less have hte idea's and then follow through with them.

Kudos to Freddie, how awesome, what an excellent keepsake for sure!!!

Whoever put this together, well done! Wow, what a kind and thankful act, and with anonymity is not looking for recognition. That just exemplifies the MC brotherhood that is formed prior to, during, and after the event.

Edit: Freddie, you sir are one heck of a man.

What an amazing gesture Freddie!
What a way to say thanks!

JB, and Golfergal do so many amazing things for us here, as well as assembled an amazing staff to assist in implementing their visions.

Well done Freddie! And thanks again JB, Golfergal, and the rest of the THP staff!

The Fredmeister! Great job man. Class act of a guy!

Back