The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am excited and this is a gratifying milestone for me today! I walked three miles solo today (well my dog Roxie was with me :D) which is the longest I have walked post knee surgery. It has been a little over six weeks now and I got up this morning with this goal planted solid in my mind. :blob::bananadance::drinks::good::guitar::thumb:. Three miles use to be a piece of cake even with the bum knee I had become somewhat accustomed to. I was not going to quit exercising because of a little pain :nono:. I said screw the knee because I have a heart to keep healthy too. Anyways today was probably the slowest three mile walk I have ever made, to say the least however it was the best I ever made because I did it! Now I know I can do it so it's on like donkey kong :thumb:

Good job buddy! Keep up the good work!

KG

Just Tapping Away

Good job buddy! Keep up the good work!

KG

Just Tapping Away

Thanks buddy! I got to get ready to take your arse to the woodshed :deadhorse: jk It would be awesome to be that good :D

One week left of this semester. I can't wait to be done...

Three day weekend! It'll feel nice after the last couple work days that's for sure...

I won't deny that I was little bit scared because if I had got stuck half way out, there was no one to call because the cell phone coverage for some reason goes to pot in certain areas of the county we live in. KellyBo is golfing today so she could not rescue me if I had a blow out. It was me and my dog humping up the hills and country roads. I mean country roads too where we have boar hogs, coyotes, bears, and other animals to look out for.

I know the feeling. Rehab for my knee was a process & until you break that mental barrier that you can move, put pressure, etc., it's a scary proposition to say the least. Glad you hit over the initial hump unscathed.

Tapping away on my iPhone

First day of physical therapy means I'm one day closer to getting back on the golf course. My leg is wrapped in a Game Ready ice compression machine right now. This thing is awesome!! HHJJ!!

Get better buddy.

My wife and I made an offer on a new home today, hopefully we get it.

I have to get our house ready to list, to the rant thread we go.

My wife and I made an offer on a new home today, hopefully we get it.

I have to get our house ready to list, to the rant thread we go.

Congrats buddy. Still in a holding pattern here. Hoping for the best for you and Brittney

I went into my human resources final last night sweating and shaking. I was close to asking my professor if I could come back for the make up date. He just posted results and I got the 2nd highest grade in the class. That means I got straight A's for my first legit semester of college. I've never really gotten excited about school until just now.

I went into my human resources final last night sweating and shaking. I was close to asking my professor if I could come back for the make up date. He just posted results and I got the 2nd highest grade in the class. That means I got straight A's for my first legit semester of college. I've never really gotten excited about school until just now.

Congrats buddy! That's awesome!

School. Is. Cancelled.

Yusssssssssssss.

That is awesome, congrats!!

Congrats buddy. Still in a holding pattern here. Hoping for the best for you and Brittney

We are excited, we made a full price offer, but it is a steal at that price, there are multiple offers so we will see.

Hope you get the house, Wake!

We are excited, we made a full price offer, but it is a steal at that price, there are multiple offers so we will see.

Gee that sounds familiar. REO or regular sale?

Been at the hospital since 2am with my girlfriend and just found out that she doesn't need surgery and can hopefully go home tomorrow morning

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Been at the hospital since 2am with my girlfriend and just found out that she doesn't need surgery and can hopefully go home tomorrow morning

Great news! Hopefully your weekend will allow for you both to get some rest and for her to feel much better :thumb:

And....I'm off

That's great to hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back