Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Good stuff already guys.

Entry idea has been fine tuned. Will get my entry up this weekend if I can figure out vine and twitter....

Awesome stuff already in here. You guys are killing it.

Last edited:
The Rock says this is a winner!

Good luck to all!

Nice one Sparks!

Nice one Sparks!

Thanks man. My wife had a good laugh at my props this morning. She said "this is so far out of your comfort zone" to which I replied "that's how important the Morgan Cup is!"

Team Cleveland is in good hands with all these entries. Keep them coming guys!

This thread needs a beard video!
#FranchiseRewritten

Beard videos are always solid. I believe Tim won the first time with a Cleveland wedge video! I need to channel my vine skills to throw up a video for CG too.

If only we could get to the PGA Superstore today. Being an insider from a few years back and a couple of props at the store, could bring a cool little idea to reality :D

Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

This thread needs a beard video!
#FranchiseRewritten

I thought about adding a beard, but my daughters sleeping habits didn't permit it. I scared the crap out of her walking around with a wig, hair painted on my chest, and a brown pillow case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got another idea. I dont want to keep entering though and possibly steal someone's idea. Hmmmmmmmmmm

I have no idea what a beard video is, lost again

Cleveland...you know it! The Smart Square rocks! Good luck everyone, love me some good Vines!

Cleveland is up!!

Looking forward to seeing all the entries and working on mine also!

Early entries are looking good, keep them coming.

Idea formed, now to execute when the wife gets home! Solid entries thus far, digging the creativity!

I have no idea what a beard video is, lost again

Wicked Cool Bearded Man! Cheer up Freddie before I come over there and give you a big bear hug.

Back