The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF DFW........wake up to this?

No school....No work.....say hello to my co-workers today.

atama9ag.jpg

Dayuuuummmm! I could get show nuff liquored up in your house Nate :bulgy-eyes: I suppose you need a little antifreeze to keep the chill off ya when the snow blows through :drinks:

You are a smart man, I forgot we have a ton of that left. That will be what we eat for the next two months.

At least now you have options between it and noodles

-25c currently, -21c for a high.... un-ending sickness again today, day 3 of my issues. Chest is sore, cough is sore, and I am tired of being in the bathroom.

Couple that with an exhausting day of work and getting to shovel out from the snow tonight... I am not enjoying this day so far.

While she might get mad now, remind her how awesome the trip will be. And then when she says, "You were right", it will be that much sweeter.

As Mr. 441 says all the time, "Happy Wife = Happy Life."

I usually go with "If Momma isn't happy, NO ONE is happy"

Tapping away on my iPhone

The Official Rant of the Day

-25c currently, -21c for a high.... un-ending sickness again today, day 3 of my issues. Chest is sore, cough is sore, and I am tired of being in the bathroom.

Couple that with an exhausting day of work and getting to shovel out from the snow tonight... I am not enjoying this day so far.

Geeeze.....you win rant of the day bro. That's darn near depressing. Get well soon!

I am well aware that 1000s read our reviews everyday and become members because of it. There is a greater good that I can appreciate.

What gets me is the constant talk of family or excitement when contest come up only to die off once someone isn't picked. Read what you want and do what you want. But don't act like you care to get picked then go back to everyday stuff like its nothing.

One of the greatest men in history passes and gets less love then Paul walker on the forum. There something very wrong with that!

Maybe I'm just pmsing, in the end it doesn't matter what I think. Just bugs me is all. I hate fake, I'd rather you be yourself then what you think people want or what will get you something. Just saying, I'll shut up and go away now.

Dec/Jan/Feb could be 30 or could be 80.
That's crazy weather, dude. Give me consistency, either hot or cold, make up it's mind.

WTF DFW........wake up to this?

taharery.jpg

No school....No work.....say hello to my co-workers today.

atama9ag.jpg

Gentlemen Jack on the rocks, three cubes only please

Tapping away on my iPhone

That's crazy weather, dude. Give me consistency, either hot or cold, make up it's mind.

We do get to witness the season changing here which is cool and luckily only lasts a few months.

If it's this cold here, it must be darn near zero where you are!

Today is one of the colder days... currently -14, feels like -34.

I am well aware that 1000s read our reviews everyday and become members because of it. There is a greater good that I can appreciate.

What gets me is the constant talk of family or excitement when contest come up only to die off once someone isn't picked. Read what you want and do what you want. But don't act like you care to get picked then go back to everyday stuff like its nothing.

One of the greatest men in history passes and gets less love then Paul walker on the forum. There something very wrong with that!

Maybe I'm just pmsing, in the end it doesn't matter what I think. Just bugs me is all. I hate fake, I'd rather you be yourself then what you think people want or what will get you something. Just saying, I'll shut up and go away now.

It wasn't a slight towards you dude, just thinking out loud. I agree on the Mandela what a loss.

Today is one of the colder days... currently -14, feels like -34.
One of our mechanics just came in, told me his Fiance is in Sioux Falls and the high today is -1*

I laughed, then thought of you and Jakester up there. Poor guys.

Gotta use colored balls too since snow will blow on top of it cause in Texas the wind is ALWAYS 40 mph in your face

You gonna come and experience it?

One of our mechanics just came in, told me his Fiance is in Sioux Falls and the high today is -1*

I laughed, then thought of you and Jakester up there. Poor guys.

-18 right now. With 37 layers on it feels fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back