The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to learn to use the spoiler tags.

People need to learn to use the spoiler tags.

I agree a lot of the time, but I just made a post in that thread why it shouldn't be necessary. In a thread with the title of the show in it, every post would need to be in spoilers.

I understand where you are coming from, but I don't see anything wrong with not using spoilers in an obvious spoiler thread.

Last edited:
Hate it when you tell someone happy birthday, happy anniversary, a congratulations etc. and that person does not even have the decency to tell you thank you or even acknowledge you.

Delivery windows are just suggestions, I guess. Had a delivery window from 9 AM to 1 PM today for some furniture. Driver called me just before 2 PM and told me he was 25 minutes away. It's almost 3 PM now and he's nowhere to be seen. I can't stand people that are late.

That drives me nuts too Ary, hopefully you got everything and it's the right stuff.

Is it 4pm pst yet?

Winter suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. More snow last night.

This is horrible.

Dealing with this illness, missing work this week, and now I get an email from the neighbor next door (suffering from PTSD) blasting me for not being able to do him a favor...even when I've been in bed for a large portion of this week! F#$% I'm so tired. Can something positive happen this week? :banghead:

Winter suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. More snow last night.

This is horrible.

9+ inches starting to fall now. Couldn't have at least been during the week so I got a day off. Weekend ruined. EFF mother nature.

9+ inches starting to fall now. Couldn't have at least been during the week so I got a day off. Weekend ruined. EFF mother nature.

This is gonna sound horrible but my wife and I are pretty serious about getting the eff out of here and now that she has a job where she works 100% from home this is feasible when I no longer have to care for my grandmother. I'm all she has so I can't leave her.

This is gonna sound horrible but my wife and I are pretty serious about getting the eff out of here and now that she has a job where she works 100% from home this is feasible when I no longer have to care for my grandmother. I'm all she has so I can't leave her.

I understand man. It's a big reason why we haven't left NJ. Both of my grandmother's are elderly and I want to be here for them. I honestly think within 5 years we will be heading south.

77* and Sunny here today, bro.

Come on down Jrod

82* in the 305. It sure would be nice to get some cooler temps though.

Head hurts. Whoops

MCO airport has to have the most dysfunctional check in line of any major airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back