The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the proud owner of a new lake that used to be my front yard.

Man, it was coming down in buckets a little while ago, hopefully you'll dry up soon.

Man, it was coming down in buckets a little while ago, hopefully you'll dry up soon.

It's good we stuck with the tee time yesterday and not the AM one today eh TB? Freaking miserable out there today!

It's good we stuck with the tee time yesterday and not the AM one today eh TB? Freaking miserable out there today!

Lol today would have been a wash dude.

Gotta say I'm tired of being misunderstood. People know me and know where I come from. I post to make others aware. Unless called out specifically no one should take anything personally. I don't call people out and is give the shirt off my back to anyone that I hold close or I'd I felt you needed it. I wish people would remember that when other post cuz it's not always about you.

Gotta say I'm tired of being misunderstood. People know me and know where I come from. I post to make others aware. Unless called out specifically no one should take anything personally. I don't call people out and is give the shirt off my back to anyone that I hold close or I'd I felt you needed it. I wish people would remember that when other post cuz it's not always about you.

For everything good the Internet has done, it has also done damage because it's impossible to hear the intent behind the words, and sometimes words are put together in a manner that cause question to the emotion behind them dude, we all feel isolated, misrepresented, misunderstood, and hurt here dude at some point and time especially if someone's going through a rough patch in life. I hate the Internet sometimes bro smile and know you're loved deeply by many!

The Answer would never joke about post counts.

When a panda gets upset you don't want to be around!

I hate snow, I hate ice, I hate cold wind, I hate winter all together !
I need to find a job in the Southeast where I can play golf all year long !

For everything good the Internet has done, it has also done damage because it's impossible to hear the intent behind the words, and sometimes words are put together in a manner that cause question to the emotion behind them dude, we all feel isolated, misrepresented, misunderstood, and hurt here dude at some point and time especially if someone's going through a rough patch in life. I hate the Internet sometimes bro smile and know you're loved deeply by many!

Couldn't have said it better myself. For those of us that know Freddie personally, know the true person and know his heart. Freddie has become one of my closest friends over the past couple of years, not because of THP or golf, but because of who he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't have said it better myself. For those of us that know Freddie personally, know the true person and know his heart. Freddie has become one of my closest friends over the past couple of years, not because of THP or golf, but because of who he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I know I read into his post wrong and for that I'm sorry, I certainly should have known better.

You're right up there with the most geniune people I have ever met Freddie. You always go out of your way to help folks and God knows you have been there for me many times. I'm not sure what's going on but somebody's not thinking clearly.

Melatonin has helped me with sleep issues in the past, FWIW.
I was told this earlier this week and will be getting some today.
I am the proud owner of a new lake that used to be my front yard.
Hey, mine's in the back yard. The mutt loves it. I don't. Drying her off after a pee trip isn't cool.

I hate snow, I hate ice, I hate cold wind, I hate winter all together !
I need to find a job in the Southeast where I can play golf all year long !
Not all year, but probably a good 95% of it!!

edit: ...what Gray said. Ditto

You're right up there with the most geniune people I have ever met Freddie. You always go out of your way to help folks and God knows you have been there for me many times. I'm not sure what's going on but somebody's not thinking clearly.

I appreciate the kind words but it's not about one person or persons. This community we call a family tends to read too much into things. And I hate that WE are programmed that way. But that's life. My rant wasn't about me but that I made someone feel bad because I nerve intended that. I try to lead by example even if I'm the only one following myself.

The things I bump or post are meant for everyone bit just the person I may or may not have quoted. I dont how Else to be so I'll just do me and pray I don't affect anyone in a negative way.

The things I bump or post are meant for everyone bit just the person I may or may not have quoted. I dont how Else to be so I'll just do me and pray I don't affect anyone in a negative way.

Don't even try to be someone other than yourself Freddie. With all the fantastic things I have read about you on here as well as your own postings, I hope I get the chance to meet you someday. . . .maybe even in THPMC. Post on Brother !

Tadashi just remember that there are literally thousands of people that read the posts here. Those hundred that have met you at events know of the amazing person we know...others dont.

Sometimes it's not always on others to understand intent but rather our delivery and working on finding something that relays tone and our personality better.

I have been out of the loop for a week so know nothing about what is being spoken, just something that I decided to work on last year and has changed some things for me personally.

Freddie Kong = one of the most genuine guys I know. All are on the same page now.

JM

Tadashi just remember that there are literally thousands of people that read the posts here. Those hundred that have met you at events know of the amazing person we know...others dont.

Sometimes it's not always on others to understand intent but rather our delivery and working on finding something that relays tone and our personality better.

I have been out of the loop for a week so know nothing about what is being spoken, just something that I decided to work on last year and has changed some things for me personally.

Something I too have really focused on a lot in the past year. Tone is the hardest thing on a message board, those who know me well can pick it up, but I know that those who don't know me can have a harder time picking it up sometimes.

Tadashi70 said:

You're all good Panda, don't sweat it, just remember that some people read tones differently than we intended on the internet, its the downfall of using text to convey thoughts/emotions/etc. I still to this day delete more posts after beginning to type them than I actually post, I've just had to see it from all angles and all eyes to remember everyone doesn't know I'm always happy go lucky. Nothing to sweat dude, in time as they stick around, they will all know, same with you. Everyone loves the Panda, you're a giver, and that is one of the best and most genuine kinds of people there is.

The Official Rant of the Day

I appreciate the kind words but it's not about one person or persons. This community we call a family tends to read too much into things. And I hate that WE are programmed that way. But that's life. My rant wasn't about me but that I made someone feel bad because I nerve intended that. I try to lead by example even if I'm the only one following myself.

So I could be way of basis here, but from what I have gathered in my newness ( im thinking the new thing stops at the new year :))time here is that like like people have completly different personalities. Insert "duh" here. I am one who always inserts humor into every subject, most times it isn't caught by others. I'm also a very direct individual . I have a feeling though I've never personally met him that tadashi has this similar trait. Say things that are just direct and too the point and some might mistake this as being harsh or directed towards them. I know this feeling all too well. I am confronted with it on a daily basis and as have been said people take time or actual interaction to understand..

A man that stands out in 90° heat with 95+% humidity for over 3 hours giving lessons, has nothing to worry about!

I knew FK was a good man within minutes of interacting.

I have never been so frustrated with my swing as I was today. I was hitting the ball great as far as height and length but everything was dead right. They well all straight but just dead right by something like 10*. I know its not the grip because I have wear marks where my fingers sit on the grips that I use to line up with. I know its not the stance because I am very deliberate with how I line up. The only thing I can think of is maybe I was swaying in my backswing today and not getting back over on my left side causing me to keep the face open. Every club was right today, heck I think even a couple of my putts where dead right.

Driving to yet another holiday party. Will it ever end?!?!

Yeah right. I know every thread you start in an effort to get people thinking about how they play their game is directed specifically at me.

Year and a half old car starts great this morning when it is -30c. Drive to Walmart, 30 minutes later leave and the car won't start. Car has no problem cranking, but won't start. Call road service, they tell me an hour wait for a tow to a shop that doesn't open until tomorrow.

Ride comes to pick me up, I go to try the car again and it fires up just fine. WTF. So now I have no confidence in my car starting when I need it to. NOT HAPPY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back