#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Man, there is going to be a long line at the starting line for this tomorrow. This sellout may set a new record!

This has got to be my THP event ice breaker!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

This has got to be my THP event ice breaker!

You will have so much fun! I mean we will have so much fun! I'll be on my phone so it will be a long shot for me. Good luck!

I hope my fingers are fast enough, this is a must go for me

wish I could just signup now... Will be at work tomorrow

Hey Mike! Know what day it is? Anybody KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS?! It's #OwnTheSecondShot sign up day.

JM

LOL @ JM!

Yep, today is the day! Hair over 8 hours to go.

LOL @ JM!

Yep, today is the day! Hair over 8 hours to go.

Is a hair over the same as a comb over, something going to see in March?JK

I want one of these spots, gonna be a great event

Damn flights are killing me. I am trying my best to make this work!

Hey Mike! Know what day it is? Anybody KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS?! It's #OwnTheSecondShot sign up day.

JM

Yeah buddy, 4pm est The moment of truth!

Good luck to everyone getting in! This one will go fast, as it should. You can't go wrong with the Cowboys Club and Adams.

Is there a ballpark time for when the meet and greet party starts on Friday evening? I will be working that day and then driving up afterwards, assuming I get in the event... I know the party won't start until I walk in though, so it may be irrelevant. I just don't want to miss any of this awesome weekend.

What time did you say you'll be there...not a party without you bud
Is there a ballpark time for when the meet and greet party starts on Friday evening? I will be working that day and then driving up afterwards, assuming I get in the event... I know the party won't start until I walk in though, so it may be irrelevant. I just don't want to miss any of this awesome weekend.

What time did you say you'll be there...not a party without you bud

ha. Usually get off work around 3:30, and then it will be a 3 1/2 hour drive (if I'm lucky)

Such an awesome event and a great price too! I wish we didn't already have plans that weekend, but good luck to everyone! Can't wait to find out the lucky THPers!!!

The Meet & Greet will most likely begin around 6pm.

F5, F5, F5, F5, F5....this is going to be a long day...

I have alot to figure out in the next few hours but I am grinding trying to get things squared away for this so i can hopefully sign up.

I have alot to figure out in the next few hours but I am grinding trying to get things squared away for this so i can hopefully sign up.

Good luck to everyone at the signup time today!! This is guranteed to be a special event.

This is a good bit of advice for all THP events.

Today is the day...gotta set my alarm on my phone to be around at 4pm est to get signed up

Moved a bunch of stuff around to try & get in.

I've never been to Texas. Looks like a great time to escape the nasty winter up here. Spring break, decent flight prices, amazing event planned. I'm trying to get in!

So, I'm stupid nervous about this one.

Back