The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just too cool to see you happy with what you're doing now dude, 2013 was a hell of a year for you.

DUDE! Congrats!!!!!
Yeah dude! It's been a HUGE change, but, so worth it. I am loving what I am doing now, and being able to interact with customers on a daily basis that share a passion and interest is just fun.

2014 is going to be a New Year. For me and my family. For my THP family and friends. For a lot of reasons... And I cant freaking wait!

Thanks Guys

Just got home from a Timberwolves game with three of my college roommates, we haven't seen each other in a while but we picked right up where we left off. Great night.

The last 2 days were a bit rough in terms of stressful as we are heading to the new year. But I always believe in the idea that hard work does not go unnoticed and good things happen to good people in time. Yesterday was the tipping point, only to get a call last night that turned it back around. It was nothing serious mind you, just something GG and I had worked hard on and at the 11th hour, it came through.

It feels good to have the new year turn and have a smile on your face.

We're right now driving to the car dealership to buy my wife her car, used and old, but still, she's getting her own car which makes life easier!!

Congrats Castor.
Dont let her try to drive it to the Morgan Cup. :D

We're right now driving to the car dealership to buy my wife her car, used and old, but still, she's getting her own car which makes life easier!!

Congrats buddy. Car buying can he such a hassle, but often quite rewarding.

owning your own car is cool, congrats to you and the wife

Thanks buddy. Going to ramp up the running and resistance work this next week.

I'm dead serious, I'm bringing it in Myrtle. I know some will chuckle about that, but whatever, I've got a goal for this next year both personal and in golf and I won't be coming up short.

Nice.

Do work.

I wore a sport coat today and look good. Everyone is the office is Jealous. Boom. Roasted.

Congrats buddy. Car buying can he such a hassle, but often quite rewarding.

Specially when want vs. need vs. funds do not meet :D

Morgan Cup PM's from my Captain always put a smile on my face. It adds a new level of excitement that I didnt know I could have. So happy to be sharing this experience not only with my 7 teammates but with the other 32 members as well.

Got really luck today so it is a HHJJ moment for me. My Christmas present, a Nexus 7 tablet was not functioning properly and permanently shut down 2 days ago.

Took it back to the store today and they exchanged it without question. Afterward the General Manager walked over to me and said that they normally don't exchange them. Rather they point the customer towards Nexus for a replacement. After that exchange she looked at me and said, "Happy Holidays" and walked away.

Store might take a small loss on the tablet, but they gained a customer for the foreseeable future.

Its the little things sometimes. Love it when stores take care of their customers.

There is so much awesomeness going on right now all over the forum, it's hard to keep up but incredible when you read all the positive comments, you can almost see the smiles on faces you've never seen. I love this place

Truth. It's all just starting too. PGA Show will bring a slew of things to ogle and talk about. All the events happening will have the place buzzing too. Big days ahead.

Im headed to the course to do work.

Until sundown. It's on.

You know what, I've got one more.

This HHJJ is what THP has become. I'm not talking in the sense of events or gear or reviews, I mean at it's root. We have become a much more welcoming community than ever before.

That said, I hope everyone keeps this path yet improves on it. Remember when YOU were new and no matter the question at hand good/bad/whatever think about how you were treated when new or how you wish you were treated. For me one of my motivating factors every day on THP is to be sure no one feels on the social outside as I was there and strong armed by a few long ago. We aren't that place anymore, we have grown into a true family and I for one want to make sure we stay the path and keep improving.

Embrace everyone, embrace everything, and live it up because this family is special.

You are a special dude Jamesman.

THP reviews and Dev. That's all.

Boom! from Brother Jman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back