The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bew careful what you wish for. I don't see this being a good move but I'm not really in the know.

Too many young coaches passing him by and thus making other schools into winning programs and challenging for the NC. The nail for him was failing on Texas QB's since VY and Colt left. He put all his chips into a few scholarship 4/5 star QB's and they have been aweful. Meanwhile other Texas QB's have gone on to have great college careers. That was his downfall and it was on display last night.

Too many young coaches passing him by and thus making other schools into winning programs and challenging for the NC. The nail for him was failing on Texas QB's since VY and Colt left. He put all his chips into a few scholarship 4/5 star QB's and they have been aweful. Meanwhile other Texas QB's have gone on to have great college careers. That was his downfall and it was on display last night.

I can respect that but I will interested to see how this all plays out.

All I am going to ask is that we keep it civil in here.

I know I'm guilty about being defensive of my team as anyone else, but let's keep it civil with this going forward

Please, thank you.

I can respect that but I will interested to see how this all plays out.

Like you said....3rd best team in Texas. Can't get much further down. I'm just glad Rice lost today.

Like you said....3rd best team in Texas. Can't get much further down. I'm just glad Rice lost today.

Don't forget tcu. Smu. And Huston.

Was a joke.

I know dude. Texas maybe the 3rd most talented team in the state, but it still carries the most weight.

Hey guys, I hope everyone has a great new year and just remember that friends and family are what's important, not this football bs. Peace and Good Will to All.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I hope everyone has a great new year and just remember that friends and family are what's important, not this football bs. Peace and Good Will to All.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Amen dude it's all in good spirits.

Can't believe the score from Duke A&M. Went to bed at halftime. Woke up to another JF miracle. Crazy.

Happy New Year very of and happy football day.

Can't wait to see what comes of the games today!!

Who's got a good upset?
Closest game?
What game are you looking forward to the most?

Can't wait to see what comes of the games today!!

Who's got a good upset?
Closest game?
What game are you looking forward to the most?

I want to see if Joel Stave can show that he's a big time college quarterback.

Manziel got game.

Very curious to see what his future holds.

My battery died early in the 2nd half last night but what a game! I was hoping for Duke win but that was an amazing game. In the top 3 college games I've seen live for sure!

Here comes UGA/Nebraska, not many here will be interested but I just wanted to say GO DAWGS!!!

Go Dawgs!!!!

KG

Just Tapping Away

Well so far the weather is winning in the Gator Bowl. Sloppy conditions.

Ugly game for both UGA and Nebraska to this point.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back