The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You uhh.. Have some notifications.

Dude, you have no idea. My inbox is always crazy, those are some group PM's that I read via email on the phone and just never deleted.

You all concentrate on my notifications, I'll be happy for Freddie.

Thanks for sharing lopsta!!! The pictures are gorgeous!!

I need to get my Panda on.

Time for some serious work on my game.

Roberts shaft puller!! Such a great tool and so easy to use.

Dude, you have no idea. My inbox is always crazy, those are some group PM's that I read via email on the phone and just never deleted.

Yeah I've kept my team THP ones, not sure I get much more group wise than that, but man they fill the box up quickly.

Yeah I've kept my team THP ones, not sure I get much more group wise than that, but man they fill the box up quickly.

I just went back and deleted alot of PM's. Kept the team THP one as that's the only group PM I am in. Of courses saved a few very very special PM's I will keep forever.

stuck a 105-yard approach shot to 2 inches! almost my first eagle... good birdie though :)

I'm playing Troon North tomorrow for the first time. Going to try and do a nice course review for all of you!

Just sitting down for a nice cold beer after a busy day. Round of golf this morning, then oil changes on my both my wifes car and my car, then mowed my 1/4 acre lawn. A big stuffed now, should sleep well tonight.

Weather is looking good at the moment so fingers crossed I will get to hit my first ball of the year at the range after work today, followed by badminton for the first time in about 9 months

Hopefully that will be the start of a good year all round

Well woke up to a pretty awesome email this morning. Have been looking for a urban design internship this summer and this morning I received an email from the head planner from the local devision of one of the world's largest planning/architecture/engineering firms and he wants to meet for coffee this week.

This may not mean anything, but anytime I can pick the brain of someone within the industry, I'll jump at it like a lion chasing down a gazelle.

Well woke up to a pretty awesome email this morning. Have been looking for a urban design internship this summer and this morning I received an email from the head planner from the local devision of one of the world's largest planning/architecture/engineering firms and he wants to meet for coffee this week.

This may not mean anything, but anytime I can pick the brain of someone within the industry, I'll jump at it like a lion chasing down a gazelle.

Congrats on the opportunity and good luck!

I like this dude!

congrats on the new opportunity

Freaking holidays are finally over. Yay.

Thanks everyone. Finding student jobs within planning are almost impossible, so not expecting that. Knowing from past experience though, just having a contact can go a long way.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Freaking holidays are finally over. Yay.
I hear that. Ready to settle in to some sort of normal routine. Except for the fact that today is Thursday and it feels like Monday.

I hear that. Ready to settle in to some sort of normal routine. Except for the fact that today is Thursday and it feels like Monday.

I know it man. I only have two more days this week, but it seems like it's just drug on and on. The whole month of December was a whirlwind for me between California and the almost two weeks of holidays. Glad to have some time to get back to norma.

I know it man. I only have two more days this week, but it seems like it's just drug on and on. The whole month of December was a whirlwind for me between California and the almost two weeks of holidays. Glad to have some time to get back to norma.

There is no time to rest fellas. Gotta get ready to dominate at the MC..Haha I think we are all happy the holidays are over with. It's fun (at times) but it is alot of work.

There is no time to rest fellas. Gotta get ready to dominate at the MC..Haha I think we are all happy the holidays are over with. It's fun (at times) but it is alot of work.

You got that right. Basically now I'll have time to do all the other things that I've been putting off! Starting with getting 100% caught up on reviews later today.

Uh oh. Somebody has a case of the Mondays.

I personally have 37 pieces of flair right now. It helps.

Uh oh. Somebody has a case of the Mondays.

I personally have 37 pieces of flair right now. It helps.

Pictures or it didnt happen

Double request for pics or GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back