The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have lost a chunk of change betting on Baylor if I were in Vegas.
No way dude.

There is always one BCS game that is like this. One team is heavily favored and overlooking a team that got in to the BCS that wasnt expected to.

Again, the downfield blocking that UCF does is outstanding. So many long TD's tonight sprung by excellent blocking by their WRs.

Wow...this was not the same team that barely got by SMU in their last game.

Wow...this was not the same team that barely got by SMU in their last game.

Nope, not at all. I didn't expect this from UCF, their offense seemed stagnant the last few games of the year, however that could be due to the weather.

Glad Baylor beat Texas now....it would have been embarrasing.

UCF impressed me this year. And especially this game. Bortles is definitely legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see UCF won after the entire country was telling them how bad they were and didn't stand a chance.

Glad to see UCF won after the entire country was telling them how bad they were and didn't stand a chance.

If you had watched that last game vs SMU you'd done the same. Different team last night.

UCF looked like they had some beasts with speed at WR last night. Impressive win. I'm not sure many teams in the BCS wanted anything to do with Baylor. I'm just upset I didn't bet the over on this game. Easy $$$

I thought both BCS games were enjoyable to watch yesterday, I hope that continues!

I love this. Rich Homie Quan in the State locker room after the game. He was Coach D'Antonio's guest at the Rose Bowl.

[video=youtube;biXaQk-TDJk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=biXaQk-TDJk[/video]

I thought both BCS games were enjoyable to watch yesterday, I hope that continues!

Doubt it, but I hope so too! As long as OU doesn't get completely obliterated tonight, I will be happy.

Doubt it, but I hope so too! As long as OU doesn't get completely obliterated tonight, I will be happy.

They're playing tonight?

Wow. That seems like a step down.

Wow. That seems like a step down.

I agree, I don't think that is the "name" coach they were looking for. I was glad to see him leave Atlanta.

WHOOOOO! Ready to take this ass whoopin' that's on the way tonight!

WHOOOOO! Ready to take this ass whoopin' that's on the way tonight!

Remember what happened to the last game everyone assumed was going to be a blowout....yeah, that's not happening tonight. If Boomer keeps it close and bends but doesn't break, they got a chance.

How the mighty have fallen.

Remember what happened to the last game everyone assumed was going to be a blowout....yeah, that's not happening tonight. If Boomer keeps it close and bends but doesn't break, they got a chance.

I would agree, if there was a decent QB on the team right now. Hahaha

Here we go. I hope this stays close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back