#FranchiseRewritten #Year2HasBegun

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The time has come. #Year2HasBegun and the THP franchise is being rewritten. 2013 was the best year in the history of this website and online community and 2014 will take it to new levels never thought of before.

More Events
More Contests
More Content
More Reviews
More Forum Testing
More EVERYTHING...

THP is continuing the pledge to alter the generic media as you know it. Alter the generic online community as you know it. To rewrite the way consumers connect with the industry they love. The time is now. #Year2HasBegun #FranchiseRewritten

Never forgotten but always amused. If you are stagnant, you failed.

images

Looks like a bunch more AWESOMENESS

We aren't lying. BIG year incoming.

Love the excitement for what is a new beginning for THP

I love the ambition, always looking for ways to innovate and never growing complacent. I'm excited to ride along.

I haven't been a member for very long, but to say that I've been impressed so far would be an understatement. JB and GG, thank you guys, as well as your amazing staff and contributors, for everything that you do. Looking forward to a great 2014!!!

To be along for the ride this year is going to be exciting to say the least. I guess you can take the tag line from Odyssey: "Innovate or Die." And THP will never die!

Well that's just plain exciting. How can something so great be improved.

#MyHeadWillExplode

~Rock

Just glad to be part of the ride JB

Looking forward to what THP has to offer in the new year. Will be my first full year with you guys!

Please make a vine of GG rapping the chorus. please.

I love everything about this, you guys and gal never fail to deliver.

CAN'T WAIT

kinda dragging here on a Wednesday at 11am....opened this thread, threw on my headset... #energized

Can't wait for 2014 to get rolling!

Can't help but be excited about an announcement like this. To think things will be better than 2013 is incredible to think about! Looking forward to seeing what 2014 will bring and being along for the ride!

More, More, More and Bigger & Better is always welcome!

THP is the best forum, news media, user feedback site in the world and will step up our game in 2014 to be even better.

Their are no bias reviews or thoughts here. Just plain and simple honest feedback from the average user of equipment, apparel, accessories and everything else related to the game we are passionate about.

I can't wait to see what the companies involved, staffers, JB and Morgan have up their sleeves for us this year. Because I know it will blow not only our minds, but the worlds as well.

The time has come. #Year2HasBegun and the THP franchise is being rewritten. 2013 was the best year in the history of this website and online community and 2014 will take it to new levels never thought of before.

More Events
More Contests
More Content
More Reviews
More Forum Testing
More EVERYTHING...

THP is continuing the pledge to alter the generic media as you know it. Alter the generic online community as you know it. To rewrite the way consumers connect with the industry they love. The time is now. #Year2HasBegun #FranchiseRewritten

Never forgotten but always amused. If you are stagnant, you failed.

The THP ride has been an incredibly fun one. Thanks for always trying to take us with you.

Freaking awesome. If this doesn't get you excited then I don't know what will.

JB, GG and THP = Three or four steps ahead of everyone else. I can't wait to see what all's in store for us this year.

Glad to be a part of this great community of hackers helping each other get better from all levels of handicaps, that other stuff is fantastic but purely a bonus when you have a great thing going anyway.

Back