The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't eaten dinner yet and now you are talking Chicago Deep Dish. Ugh…Killing me here.

I haven't eaten dinner yet and now you are talking Chicago Deep Dish. Ugh…Killing me here.
New place down here with Chicago style food, the deep dish is phenomenal.

New place down here with Chicago style food, the deep dish is phenomenal.

Next time I'm down that way you will have to tell me where to go. After a round of golf first thought. Of course.

What.A.Night. Gotta love college shenanigans and having stories you can tell for years.

anyrady8.jpg
texas beer in KC

The resort is awesome, the weather is warm, the food was pretty good, but I forgot to pack my ability to sleep haha, getting up at 4:30 while on vacation would normally be a rant but I'm on the treadmill and I wanted to workout today, just started earlier I guess.

The resort is awesome, the weather is warm, the food was pretty good, but I forgot to pack my ability to sleep haha, getting up at 4:30 while on vacation would normally be a rant but I'm on the treadmill and I wanted to workout today, just started earlier I guess.

Glad ur having a good time marc

My hhjj

I'm down over 5 pounds since Monday!

Should have been doing this a few months ago....better late than never

My hhjj

Great job! :clapp: What's the main thing that is helping you drop the lbs.?

Great job! :clapp: What's the main thing that is helping you drop the lbs.?

No soda at all
Exercising daily
Watching what I eat

That's about it

No soda at all
Exercising daily
Watching what I eat

That's about it

Apparently that is plenty enough. It's pretty cool how knocking out the sodas can melt the pounds off. Drinking plenty of good old fashion water helps too.

My hhjj

That's awesome, Mike. Got to get lean and mean for Hilton Head.

Apparently that is plenty enough. It's pretty cool how knocking out the sodas can melt the pounds off. Drinking plenty of good old fashion water helps too.

Absolutely cause I drank a lot of it...lots of h2o now

That's awesome, Mike. Got to get lean and mean for Hilton Head.

Oh yeah by then I hope to be almost to my goal for sure

I'm digging myself out of my half year long depression hole. Starting to feel like myself all over again. Kinda thrilled.

My HHJJ today is knowing that I'll be on Hilton Head Island in about two months.

My wife will have recovered from ankle surgery and be walking again, so being at the beach for her will be a real good thing for her (and me!).

I will be able to play some golf and meet in person some of the THP folks that I normally just read about here on the website.

I think that deserves some real happy happy joy joy! :clapp::banana::comp::clapp:

Glad to hear it Jeff.

My HHJJ is that when I looked online for how to fix a computer that will not boot, I found nothing of use. After calling the 4 local computer shops that I know I found none of them open on Saturday's and was bummed out. I had a thought to do an online search on my phone for how to fix a laptop that will not boot and was able to get the laptop running and keep the $$$$ in my pocket. HHJJ!!!

My HHJJ is that when I looked online for how to fix a computer that will not boot, I found nothing of use. After calling the 4 local computer shops that I know I found none of them open on Saturday's and was bummed out. I had a thought to do an online search on my phone for how to fix a laptop that will not boot and was able to get the laptop running and keep the $$$$ in my pocket. HHJJ!!!

I think you have a buddy that lives nearby that does that stuff for a living! Give me a call next time!

I'm digging myself out of my half year long depression hole. Starting to feel like myself all over again. Kinda thrilled.

That's great news Jeff!

Good job you old coot :clapp:!

My HHJJ today is knowing that I'll be on Hilton Head Island in about two months.

My wife will have recovered from ankle surgery and be walking again, so being at the beach for her will be a real good thing for her (and me!).

I will be able to play some golf and meet in person some of the THP folks that I normally just read about here on the website.

I think that deserves some real happy happy joy joy! :clapp::banana::comp::clapp:

Party time at HH :bananadance::golf2::thumb:. You and family are going to have a blast!

Welcome back, JRMO.

Good to have you.

Glad you're back my man!

What was the problem? How did you fix it?

Glad you're back Jeff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back