The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this morning I wake up and ask the girlfriend whwt she wants to do today. She said lets go look at seemore putter like you wanted too (1 point) then lets go to the driving range ssso tou can update your review for the forum (2 point). So needless to say thjs woman has too put up alot from me do to my personality and past endevours so therefor I ordered this
y9eqegav.jpg

After 3 years its time to move forward. Now just have to make sure she says yes when I ask...

Way to go mate. I'm sure she will say yes. I better not show this to my wife or she will want a nice big ring lol.

So this morning I wake up and ask the girlfriend whwt she wants to do today. She said lets go look at seemore putter like you wanted too (1 point) then lets go to the driving range ssso tou can update your review for the forum (2 point). So needless to say thjs woman has too put up alot from me do to my personality and past endevours so therefor I ordered this
y9eqegav.jpg

After 3 years its time to move forward. Now just have to make sure she says yes when I ask...

Very good news for you. To find someone that understands your obsession and is that supportive is definitely a great find. Congrats

Happy to be home after a nice fun vacation. Ate way too much, spent a little more than I wanted to, but wife and I had a blast.

I am excited about the progress on my swing with the lessons I've been taking. Really felt good hitting balls today and I can see improvement in the results. Also, 277 yard 3deep off the deck, yup, that happened.

Glad to hear that John! I know you just hit the piss out the ball when you're on, it will be a sight to behold when you take that to the course!

I am excited about the progress on my swing with the lessons I've been taking. Really felt good hitting balls today and I can see improvement in the results. Also, 277 yard 3deep off the deck, yup, that happened.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I don't know why you even bag a driver. You get along so well with that 3 Deep dude!

Can't wait to see your progress first hand.

Glad to hear that John! I know you just hit the piss out the ball when you're on, it will be a sight to behold when you take that to the course!
Thanks. I'm hoping I can carry it over. It's definitely coming a long pretty well and definitely has come quite a ways from where it was.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I don't know why you even bag a driver. You get along so well with that 3 Deep dude!

Can't wait to see your progress first hand.

I know right? Seeing the numbers today has me questioning that as well. It's something I am in a huge ponder on right now.

Thanks. I'm hoping I can carry it over. It's definitely coming a long pretty well and definitely has come quite a ways from where it was.

I know right? Seeing the numbers today has me questioning that as well. It's something I am in a huge ponder on right now.

All you can do is try it for a round and see how it works out. I guess if your 3 Deep is roll-out dependent you may not want to rely on it in the winter but I seem to remember you carrying it quite far.
I still got dibs on your Kusala if you ditch the driver :alien:

New Bridgestone B330s will be arriving tomorrow per UPS!

Happy to be home after a nice fun vacation. Ate way too much, spent a little more than I wanted to, but wife and I had a blast.

That's awesome. We've been on at least a dozen Disney cruises and they are a blast. With or without kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats GoferBest! :in-love::flowers4u::kiss::kissing::love: Sounds like you got a good woman there buddy :thumb:. Now just sat back and wait for the days when she whacks ya arse (her playing golf) like a red headed step child :beat-up:

Bahahaha, the ultimate HHJJ Trevor, congrats again buddy.

Ecco dress shoes. Man, why did I wait so long?

HHJJ - I'm a few days from a WEEK of tormenting JB and GG.

What's the problem? That looks like a lot of golf!

Snow is still trying to melt and most courses not open yet. Tomorrow is the day!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Wow I have an amazing wife. She says to me you better play every single weekend until the MorganCup and keep your lessons up. I might be the luckiest guy on earth!

Wow I have an amazing wife. She says to me you better play every single weekend until the MorganCup and keep your lessons up. I might be the luckiest guy on earth!

Thats just awesome

Early clubhouse leader for Wife of the Year???

KG

Just Tapping Away

I'm not sure where to put this right now but I received a dozen Bridgestone Balls today to test over the next several weeks. No pictures of the new golf ball or packaging can be released until after the embargo date of January 21st. I just wanted say thank you to THP and Bridgestone Golf for the opportunity to test this new product!

Got together with the fam this past weekend to discuss vacation for this fall. Looks like I'll be in Orlando for a week in october, looking like the 17-24th or the week after that. This means 2 things:

1. I will be stalking out, I mean, looking for some THPers to play golf with!
2. I'm going to Disney World! (I'm like a little kid when it comes to Disney, and I can't wait to take my daughter for the first time even though she will only be a year and a half old. She LOVES Minnie Mouse!)

Plus I'll get to see some THPers just before that in Chicago. Gonna be a GREAT October!

I'm not sure where to put this right now but I received a dozen Bridgestone Balls today to test over the next several weeks. No pictures of the new golf ball or packaging can be released until after the embargo date of January 21st. I just wanted say thank you to THP and Bridgestone Golf for the opportunity to test this new product!

OG you read my mind, I just got mine as well. Pulled up the driveway and told the wife "that's a big box for a sleeve of balls." then "holy crap they sent a dozen!"

Thanks THP and Bridgestone...I wont let you down!

Our last dinner before heading back home tomorrow. Met some really awesome people from all over the world. Could not have had a better time.

6egajeqa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back