vman

Tee Times Friday
12:01-Zenger, Fupresti, Blugold, Bullitt5339
12:09-Trout Bum, Mikedean441, Mward, War Eagle
12:17-Vman, TroyFL, Miller Time, Mrvandelay

Hopefully its easier to find in 1 post

Quoting myself

One quick announcement.

Yes you guys will see the THP Tour Van tomorrow and yes it will be full of your irons. Please remember that the group unboxing will take place Saturday at the range. I hate to say no tomorrow, but the answer is no, in regards to getting your irons early. Thanks for understanding.

One quick announcement.

Yes you guys will see the THP Tour Van tomorrow and yes it will be full of your irons. Please remember that the group unboxing will take place Saturday at the range. I hate to say no tomorrow, but the answer is no, in regards to getting your irons early. Thanks for understanding.

Ok, that totally sounded like my parents on Christmas Eve.

I ate prime rib...and lots of it...and whatever else they had on there
I dont think I have ever seen such a grand mound of prime rib on one plate before

2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

I dont think I have ever seen such a grand mound of prime rib on one plate before

And then see it the next day haha

Weather looks to be kind of chilly this weekend. I should really invest in some golf pants sooner or later.

I was working and couldn't email until later , this is such an amazing opportunity for you guys! Y'all are gonna have the time of your lives!

Dude I can't wait, it really is an amazing opportunity for us.

I am pondering going and picking up a set of winter gloves if the range time is going to be that cold.

I am pondering going and picking up a set of winter gloves if the range time is going to be that cold.
A low of 36* on Saturday.

Kind of chilly.

All the yanks are like ice cubes in a warm glass of water! they're bringing it with them.

That low? Yep, that's going to be also close to the temps we tee off in. Pardon me if I look like Ralphie's brother from A Christmas Story

That low? Yep, that's going to be also close to the temps we tee off in. Pardon me if I look like Ralphie's brother from A Christmas Story

Same size and everything...Have fun boys. Wish I was down there for this one. Cant wait to read all of the feedback.

Safe travels to all who are on their way or about to be.

For those coming early I noticed that this morning that Mission Inn has a web special rate on their site @ $119. That's at least $50 cheaper than their normal lowest rate and would be pretty attractive if you're splitting. I'm pondering moving up there tonight.

Quoting myself here with apologies. The web rate I quoted above was for a Mission Inn & Resort in California! Who knew there were two with the same name! Boy, am I glad I double checked the address before pushing the "Reserve" button.

I can't wait to tee off in a bubble goose.

More snow .... inch or more already please no delay

Judging by the amount of time I've been in the doctor's office so far, I may make the tee time tomorrow but just barely. Sitting here for 3 hours so far. I am the most impatient guy on earth, but rumor has it that my room dog can saw some logs, so I must get a refill on my Ambien. :p

Judging by the amount of time I've been in the doctor's office so far, I may make the tee time tomorrow but just barely. Sitting here for 3 hours so far. I am the most impatient guy on earth, but rumor has it that my room dog can saw some logs, so I must get a refill on my Ambien. :p

I told you to being ear plugs. I did pack my nose strips to help.

Back