Not open for further replies.
Typical.

Exactly, dude.

There can be only one 441.

As I said in the video. He's a legend, just ask him. Hahahaha

Freaking MD! Definitely a good one.

As I said in the video. He's a legend, just ask him. Hahahaha

Freaking MD! Definitely a good one.
He's like the Ohio version of Brett "The Hitman" Hart.

"Im the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be... Just ask me!"

Today is my HHJJ! Wow what a fun and amazing day. Just to think this is the start

Roads are pretty clear, I have a certain Callaway delivery scheduled for today, and we're back in the 50's starting tomorrow.

Not too shabby.

10th anniversary trip to Cabo San Lucas is booked for beginning of summer! The wife is much happier now.

THP is my HHJJ. What a time here on the site, and we're only just beginning.

THP is my HHJJ. What a time here on the site, and we're only just beginning.

No kidding dude. Things are crazy busy, I can't keep up!!

No kidding dude. Things are crazy busy, I can't keep up!!

To reiterate from something I said earlier today. I EFFING LOVE THP.

10th anniversary trip to Cabo San Lucas is booked for beginning of summer! The wife is much happier now.

Love Cabo. Our favorite place to go in Mexico. Where are you staying?

It's our first time there but hear wonderful things about it all the time. Capella Pedregal.

I read that as Acapella. I hate myself right now

It's our first time there but hear wonderful things about it all the time. Capella Pedregal.

I'm sure you know but do yourself a favor and get some fish tacos. San Jose is less touristy and low key. Looks like you will be in the heart of Cabo San Lucas. Enjoy it and if you play you have to play The Oxean course at Cabo Del Sol.

I love that movie.

Guess I shouldn't mention there was a rumor about a sequel being confirmed. No clue on the cast.

If that's true, that's a fantastic HHJJ

Guess I shouldn't mention there was a rumor about a sequel being confirmed. No clue on the cast.

If that's true, that's a fantastic HHJJ

I haven't been informed yet about being a part of it, so I am guessing that rumor is false.

You are *clap clap* CUT OFF!

My wife is AWESOME

Plain and simple

I like getting to travel for work now and then, but dang it feels good to be back home after this last trip.

I'm sure you know but do yourself a favor and get some fish tacos. San Jose is less touristy and low key. Looks like you will be in the heart of Cabo San Lucas. Enjoy it and if you play you have to play The Oxean course at Cabo Del Sol.

No golf on this trip. Only baby making time on this one.........without the baby. :D This is our first trip together without any of the kiddos in over 3 years.

I'm ready to eat some seafood there!

No golf on this trip. Only baby making time on this one.........without the baby. :D This is our first trip together without any of the kiddos in over 3 years.

I have no idea what a vacation without kids even remotely looks like anymore. Congrats and have fun!

Didn't know you still had it in you! Enjoy the trip kiddo!

I just spit out coffee.

Thanks, Nate.

My new golf bag finally ships tomorrow. Was suppose to ship Jan 15. But it got delayed cuz manufacture shipping was delayed. But at least it will be here before Alabama.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back