The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was about to lock down a new putter on e bay when with 5 seconds left someone swooped in and got over my high bid. I really hate when that happens!

Just drove by some construction on a sewer line. Almost got sick in my car it was so rancid.

Just drove by some construction on a sewer line. Almost got sick in my car it was so rancid.

Now maybe you know what we all felt like in Atlanta.

Just had to load my company's trade show booth into my SUV. I am too busy for this trade show next week. The fact that it's only an hour and a half away in Orlando makes it even worse. At least when they are in Vegas or something it seems like a getaway instead of an annoyance.

Now maybe you know what we all felt like in Atlanta.

I laughed. But, there is some irony that this post came from the guy sitting in Jersey.

I have been in a manhole a time or two in my day, not fun.

Wait, thats not what I meant...

Just as I thought I might be able to sneak out to the range...the snow starts snowing.

Cold front pushed through early, down 7 to 35 in the last hour, lesson cancelled. Effing sucks.

Sales people at the end of a quarter....so much for leaving on time....#clowns

Yeah, I was mentally prepared too. Now I'm just sad.

Sorry buddy, that sucks.

So sick of this freaking weather for so many damn reasons. It seems on a weekly basis we go from 70 to 30 week after week after week.

The Official Rant of the Day

Cold front pushed through early, down 7 to 35 in the last hour, lesson cancelled. Effing sucks.

I'm still amazed that your temps have been higher than ours. The heck?

Stinks about the lesson being cancelled.

Dang that stinks James. Hopefully it holds off here, I need CJ to school me a bit tomorrow.

Cars. Own a new one and have payments up the wazoo, or own a used one and have repair bills! Another $1k down the drain...

Cars. Own a new one and have payments up the wazoo, or own a used one and have repair bills! Another $1k down the drain...

Dude I feel you big time here. Unfortunately there's no way to win here, one way or the other cars are expensive. In the last 3 years I've had to replace a radiator ($600) and fuel lines ($600), plus just changed my tires, oil changes cost money...ARGGHHH

Dude I feel you big time here. Unfortunately there's no way to win here, one way or the other cars are expensive. In the last 3 years I've had to replace a radiator ($600) and fuel lines ($600), plus just changed my tires, oil changes cost money...ARGGHHH

No kidding! Just replaced tires on both cars a month ago. Now my wife's car needs a thermostat, MAP sensor, oil pressure switch, and full front brake replacement. I mean full, everything, brake fluid all over the place! Most of those I normally would do myself, but with time and a couple of em being a little tough, I just had them fix all of it. Grrrr

So tired of being a ghost.

So tired of being a ghost.

You are never a ghost to the people that are watching...And the Morgan Cup has a tendency to turn Casper into John Lennon.

I hate firing people over stupid things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back