The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan & Ward: you guys are in my thoughts.....I hate reading news like this. Stay strong boys.

So sorry Mike n Ryan... Our thought are with you guys.

Dang Mike and Ryan, I hate to hear it for both of you, Two terrible illnesses that just need to be gone. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both through this difficult time.

As someone who has watched my own parent and lost my wifes mother to this, my sincere condolences to both of you.

Ryan - so tough reading about your struggles. It's an awful disease. Isn't fair

Thoughts and Prayers Ryan and Michael...

Thoughts and prayers coming to you both, Ryan and Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thoughts & prayers for you two. Hate to hear that a fellow THP member is hurting.

We all grieve in our own way, but if either of you need anything trust you have community ready to support you guys.

So sorry to hear of your loss Michael. One of my very best friends was recently diagnosed with a rare cancer and has had two surgeries to remove 3 masses. She is about to start radiation. I am scared to death for her. She is such a wonderful jolly person with the biggest heart ever and I just love her so much.

Yes, cancer sucks!

The amount of love and support from the forum has been very touching and humbling. Makes things a little dusty when you take it all in. I can't put into words how much I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers and messages.

I'm excited to balance the highs and lows and start possibly sleeping a little better. I'm just a little nervy of the side effects.

The balancing of highs and lows is great. For me I still get depressed but it's no where near as bad as when I'm not on the drugs.

I think I'm stopping with the prozac though, I feel like ever since I've been on it my tongue is swollen and I can't talk, also I have some dry mouth. I seem to be sleeping better to.

War Eagle I'm very sorry to hear that, my grandma on my dad's side had Alzheimer's, it's a bad disease.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Mward sorry to hear about that, cancer is another horrible disease, my other grandmother had it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I am about to lose my frickin' mind right now. I'm at the practice green working on my chipping and there's two Korean women yelling in excited conversation back and forth across the green. I am trying as hard as humanly possible to keep from losing it. You would think when someone stops their practice 30ft from you and just stands there giving you the evil eye that you'd get the message. Nope, all they care about is their lively conversation.

I am about to lose my frickin' mind right now. I'm at the practice green working on my chipping and there's two Korean women yelling in excited conversation back and forth across the green. I am trying as hard as humanly possible to keep from losing it. You would think when someone stops their practice 30ft from you and just stands there giving you the evil eye that you'd get the message. Nope, all they care about is their lively conversation.

Blade one over their way. ..that should hush them up

Tell them to hush. Or to go make you a sammich. One or the other will work.

One of the ladies from our LGA lost her battle with breast cancer today after fighting it since 1999. She was only in her early 50s and we played many rounds together this past year, even while she was going through chemo. I once told her I didn't know how she kept coming out playing and she just said "I have to Kelly". I loved seeing all the pictures of her on FB as she traveled the US with her husband and/or son playing some of the best courses around in what she had to know was her last year on this earth. RIP Kendra, I didn't know you long, but I'll never forget you. You made me see things in such a better perspective.

Damn, Kelly, my condolences.

Sorry to hear that KB. Sounds like she enjoyed life the way we all should try to.

Sorry to hear that Kelly.

Sorry to hear this, KB.

Sorry to hear that Kelly :/

Sad to hear, kb

Sorry for your loss Kelly Bo.

Sorry to hear about your friend, KellyBo.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

My sympathies, Kelly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back