Newest Member of Team THP - #THPMC

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Team THP suffered the loss of a great man, a great champion and a wonderful teammate last week with Puttin4Bird. His time at THP and the Morgan Cup were second to none and he will be sorely missed as a member of this staff. The 2014 #THPMC still must go on and it was time to try and fill his massive role as assistant captain and defending champion.

To fill a champion, you must summon a champion. To quote Michael Corleone..."Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in".

I present you the newest member of Team THP. A staffer, a veteran and a champion.

I am so happy. So happy to have Dean on Team THP where he belongs. Also I want to thank nerfny (Jenn). I know this is a pretty big sacrifice for you once again. Really speaks to the type of person you are. I am sure Dean appreciates more than he could express but we appreciate it also.

YES!!!! So awesome!

(Does this mean no more advice.......? JK)

Congrats ddec!

Welcome home ddec!

Dean is going to step in as assistant captain and have his experience will be a great asset to Team THP. Can't wait to take this ride with you sir.

My Deano. My brother. My family.

Hell freaking yes! YES YES YES!!!

No way!! Love it Dean!!!

Congrats, awesome news!

Awesome Deano! Obviously hate to see Jake go, but there's no one better to replace him with!

Jenn, you are an amazing woman. Thank you so so much.

Dean, welcome back brother!!

Was hoping this was how it played out, so glad to have Ddec on board!

Nice. Welcome to the Show Dean!

Welcome home Dean. So glad your back. This makes me very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Dean!

ddec is back! Good to see, Deano!

cONGRATS dEANO!

LOL....so this is why he won't return my phone call from earlier this morning. So great. I may get a special treat from all this come next week! Congrats Dean. You have one good woman in your corner playa!

Pulled back in, YES!!

Love this in so many ways. Dean belongs back in Myrtle Beach along with us.

Welcome back ddec!

Dean -

Really happy for you man! Congratulations for sure!

JM

That's my captain, how awesome and well deserved, great to see Dean back in the #THPMC!!!

Congrats Dean!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome back ddec!!

Ddec! Alright buddy! They sucked you back in. Team THP gets that much stronger with you joining the squad. Glad to see you back!

Back