2014 #THPMC - Introductions - Signing Day

A bit under the weather, but my heart is definitely in it. #Workin4TamHackers

Nicely done JM!!!

Agreed! A PM is going out to my teams right now, don't let me down guys!

How about we round this one out to make GGs Thursday guys! Get em in so I can see your Viney faces!

Dean, its

[/tweet]

A bit under the weather, but my heart is definitely in it. #Workin4TamHackers

Well done. I need one of those hard hats.

Dang. I had a couple of seconds left over. I could have worked in a grunt or something!

Straight gangsta.

Was waiting for v.man to say "ya heard me" at the end. Hahaha

It kills me that vine is blocked at work, I've really enjoyed these so far, such a good idea.

It kills me that vine is blocked at work, I've really enjoyed these so far, such a good idea.

You've got a smartphone. ;)

Had some more "paparazzi" lined up but in the interest of time I wanted to get this out there. Still got the point across I guess. Sorry for taking so long boys.

Had some more "paparazzi" lined up but in the interest of time I wanted to get this out there. Still got the point across I guess. Sorry for taking so long boys.

Rocked it Jordan.

nice one jordan! paparazziftw

Nice jobs, gentlemen!

Good to see Dean has figured out Vine and posting. I was worried after yesterday's attempts.

Love it!! Great job Jordan. Team Paradise #staytuned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang. I had a couple of seconds left over. I could have worked in a grunt or something!

Mike deanesque haha

Team Tour Yellow…

Too bad you can't see the 14 foot high snow bank behind me...or maybe you can?

Last edited:
Nicely done gentlemen, lots of cool ideas and introductions coming in.

I like the vines this year, great touch. Keep them coming gentlemen

Nice one Jordan!!

Back